ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ..👣

|ᴊᴇʀᴇᴍɪᴀʜ's ᴘᴏᴠ|
"Damn you was suppose to be my bro.. my nigga!!" I kicked Derek's body cause this nigga.. been like my own bro.. he watched me get my ass beat by my pops and helped me dust off the dirt and wiped the blood up off me when he busted my nose open..mans was there and he killed mfs who helped him.. I'm not even gonna cap.. he deserved that bullet.. I'm getting all of Jayla's stuff that she didn't want and throwing it out in the big trash can from behind her house.. just when I was finna light the lighter.. I hear a knock.. I had already clean the majority of the blood and put Derek body in the bin outside. I open the door and see this fine ass short girl.. looking chubby in the right places.. with wine and All three Fridays in her hand..
"Oh.. hi.. I'm Quanna.. Jayla's homegirl we suppose to be doing our drink and watching old school movies cause she ain't watch all of them" she said while laughing.. I ain't even paying her mind I'm just staring at how fine she is..
"She'll be back.. come on in though I'm her bro.. Call me Jeremiah.."
|ɴᴏᴠᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ|
I'm in the passenger seat waiting on a call from Jeremiah telling me everything good and then we get pulled over I'm getting scared cause a bitch done watch The Hate You Give.. and I promise you I don't have time for the bullshit..
"Licenses And Registration please" I hear the cop and look up and I recognized him quickly..
"Vonte?" I say while looking up at him
"Is that Nova.. Nova Star?" He says and gives Jayla back her registration.. all of a sudden I'm feeling a sharp pain in my belly
"Ow..ow...ow.." I say in pain..and leaning down to look at the floor and it's my water.. I'm in labor.. I'm only 30 weeks and I didn't wanna find out the gender but I wanted to at my next appointment..
"Nova you okay?" Jayla,Vonte and Cam said.. no
"This is Officer Smalls and I need a ambulance ASAP.. pregnant 16 year old in labor on the side of Cornell Street by the old fire house.." Vonte said
I'm in pain.. the worst I've ever been in.. I passed out.. in the car and woke up in ambulance with Vonte next to me and I'm surprised because I haven't seen him since last year.. when he was a senior and I was a freshman..and kinda weird he is here..
"You.. have my phone..?" I said and Vonte nodded
I grab it and call Jeremiah.. it rings twice and.. I just hear moans..
"You gonna take this dick girl.." "FUCK" "I'm cumming!!!!" I hang up the phone and give it back to Vonte and relax.. to the ride to the hospital.. Jayla and Cam meet us there and I'm in the room with Jayla and Vonte helping me push I hear my baby's cry
"It's a BOY" I'm looking surprised but as soon as I saw him I smile and start crying with Jayla rubbing my hair.. 5 minutes my mom comes
"Is that granny's baby boy!!" She screams and I'm crying while holding him..
"Baby baby hey what's wrong?" She comes to me and lays in the bed with me..
"I'm alone in this.. Jeremia- I'm alone momma..it's just me and him" I said and wipe my tears and look at my beautiful baby boy..
"You got a name for him?"
"Nasir..after Teshia favorite rapper.. Nas" I look at my Nas..
"I love the name baby" I look at the door and it's Jeremiah.. he looks like he be sweating and he just changed his clothes..
"What are you doing here?" I look at him while rocking Nasir..
"I finished up doing what I was supposed to do.. and I'm just now finding out that.. you had my boy.." he grabs for me and I pull him back..
"Momma can you give us the room..?" She nods and gets Nasir for me and puts him in the crib across the room..
"We're done.. I'm having full custody of Nasir and Bri" I said
"Bab-" I throw my hands up and start crying
"Ever since you came in my life it's been HELL..I only thank you for one thing and that's that beautiful baby you put half on.. I'm financially stable I know what I have to do to support him and Bri.. you cheated on me.. I heard you fucking some bitch when I called your dumb ass when I was labor with your SON!"
"Baby baby please don't leave me.. you all I got man please" he talking to me and I'm not listening then Nasir starts crying..
"Do you wanna hold your son because I want you to be in his life.. he deserves at least that.." I wipe the tears of my face.. and get Nasir and hand him to Jeremiah.. he gets in between my legs and holds him..
"Man Nova.. give me a chance to be in my son's life man.. and yours I love you..so much man you everything I need and want.." He swaddling him and I see Nasir smile a little..I look at the ring he got me.. and realize I deserve better.. and he isn't giving me it.. too many chances and too many wrong faults that he's done..
"I'm sorry but no Jeremiah.." he gets up as hands Nasir to me. He kisses my forehead and Nasir..
"Imma make it up to you.. and him..now on a another note.. who he look like me or you" I laugh a little
"Of course me" I flip my hair and I touch his little nose.. I really have a son.. I look up to the sky and say to Teshia..
"I told yo ass it was gonna be a boy" I laugh cause she probably would've said that she didn't care now she gotta godson and whenever I said no she says yes and I'm like whatever..
"Now where my nephew baby!!" Jayla says when she comes in the room
"Wash your hands first" I say laughing then Jayla goes to the sink and washes her hand..she picks up Nasir..
"Hi Auntie baby.. it's your auntie Jayla" she says smiling
"He reminds me of Cam when he was a baby.. he been so small.." Jayla said while touching his head
"We have to stay in the hospital for a while since he a little smaller and underweight cause I had him early.." I told them..for the next 20 minutes we laugh and the nurse comes in and tells us that visiting hours are almost over..They let my mom and Jeremiah stay. "Babygirl?" I hear my mom
"Yes Momma?" I respond
"I'm about to go home pick up your sister from Grandma's and start up on Nasir nursery clear out all that girl stuff I'll be back in the morning I love you baby.." she says.. this the happiest I've seen her in a while especially with everything that's been going on.. Jeremiah sitting in the corner watching Nasir sleep and falls asleep.. I stay awake just because I can't sleep.. my body acting up.. then Vonte walks in with baby boy balloons and a teddy bear for Nasir
"Hey Starbaby" he laughs.. I remember that nickname from anywhere..
Vonte was the star quarterback last year when I was freshman.. the first guy I ever really loved.. when he tore his ACL he had to give up on football and start focusing on a early degree and ended up leaving Ravenel for California.. we were together until he left.. he was my best friend he was there for a lot when he left I was beyond depressed.. he wanted justice for our city so he became a cop and moved back down here..
"Hey Dmoney" he called me StarBaby because of my middle name I called him D Money because of his middle name Damore..
"So how's Nas?" He said and he sits on my bed while handing me some flowers
"I'm really scared because at his age from what the doctors told me he isn't eating what he is suppose to but.. he's doing fine for now.." I said and I look at his crib and see he has on the oxygen mask.. he stopped breathing on his own for a second but he getting his strength back..
I start breaking down.. and Vonte pulls me on his chest and rubs my head
"Hey hey hey.. what I used to say?"
"Put on your big girl panties and get up and stop all that crying " I laugh while wiping my tears.. he knew what he was doing.. I'm happy he here..
"But I wanted to tell you that imma be here for you now that I'm back in town.. I love you to death ma.. boyfriend or not.. I'm right here for you and Nas.." he says and show his white smile that I love so much..
"Okay.. don't leave me like that again.. you were the only person besides Teshia who knew me.."
"Tf this nigga is?" I jump up from Vonte's chest
"This my childhood friend.. Vonte meet Nasir father... Jeremiah"
"Sup homie" Vonte said while trying to dap up Jeremiah.. Jeremiah stares at his hand and gets up and grab his things and leaves
"Well.. that is.. um.. Vonte.. give me your number and we can talk.." I said while grabbing my phone.. he gets my phone and puts his number in and saves it.. I see and he saves it as "DMoney" we start laughing then he leaves.. today was just.. wow I look over at my son and realize that everything is gonna be alright..