ʟɪғᴇ sɪɴᴋs ɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏᴡs..💞

Staring outside my window.. I couldn't sleep just because I wasn't expecting Jeremiah to say that. He letting me love because he knew he couldn't make me feel the same way I used to anymore. I didn't want him to leave just because I want him around Nasir 24/7, he is an amazing father to the Bri and Nasir. I stayed up the whole night.. with Jeremiah between my knees..
"Nov? You been up watching me sleep?" He woke up and said..
"I couldn't sleep.." I told him still looking out the window.
He noticed something was wrong.. I felt woozy and closed my eyes.. I woke up and see Teshia..
"Hey baby boo.." she said, I stand up and run to her and hug her
"Don't leave me again please don't" I said hugging her.. the place we were in was beautiful... clouds,angels everything which was weird..
"Where are we Teshia?" I ask
"We in heaven.. your in a coma.." she says..
"Your lying" I said next thing you know I see me with a mask, hella IV'S in my arm and all and I mean all my loved ones next to my bed..
"What what happened.. I remember me closing my eyes but..what happened" I kept asking
".. your body shut down, after Nasir you have a sickness that let your body break down.. and that's what happened they had to put you in a coma to help with procedure.. you'll be okay the coma is for your brain swelling to go down.." she says I almost have an anxiety attack like how? All I remember is me in bed with Jeremiah after he told me he wanted to let me go..
"Well I'm your guardian angel and I have to show you how your world is gonna change.. when your with Jeremiah and Vonte cause I know you still love Jeremiah which was why you were surprised last night.." I'm like bitch why didn't you tell you was all this when your ass was alive.. imma just.. I nodded and walked towards the ends of the clouds and see a big ass house with multiple cars.. I'm like oooo bitch I wanna live like this.. I see a woman short, pregnant and the one thing I want.. happiness.. kissing her husband I think while their kids run in the house and he helps her walk in the house..
"Who's that?" I said
"You and Jeremiah" she said
I'm surprised cause what tf his ass doing for us to have this big of a house..
"Once you got out the hospital and you and Jeremiah bonded like old times all your feelings came back... you guys later moved out to Miami, Jeremiah got a big new business move and you finished nursing school and there you guys are..."
Me and him? Woah.. that's amazing..
"Now let's show your own density.." we moved to the other side of the clouds and I see a mansion.. huge actually.. a woman with diamonds shining with the biggest smile on her face.. while she walks in with her kids
"And where's Vonte?" I said
"He... um... left" she said
"What do you mean?" I said
"He.. realized you were in love Jeremiah and Jeremiah had already moved on somebody else.. you were depressed and sad for a while.. after a settlement with the state about my case.. Chicago gave you a million dollars.. and you moved with Nasir and Brianna.. to California opened a nursing practice and became one of the influential black woman in the world.. Jeremiah still comes to see the kids but.. he doesn't have the same feelings you still have..." she said while walking to hug me.. I start crying.. if that's my future I don't know what to do.. I can't chose I can't.. I'm too confused right now..
"Teshia what am I suppose to do.." I asked her she walked away to the little porch that looks just like her house .. she sits down and pats the bench and sit next to her..
"I want you to think on everything they do for both you and the kids.. you're still very young Nova you turn 17 in a month.. you don't need to focus on that right now.. worry about getting out the hospital and everything be perfectly fine and you get things together..work on that.. I love you Nova.. forever us and never them right?" She says while smiling.. man I missed her smile.. Teshia hugs me and she starts disappearing..
"I'm going now I needed to talk to you one last time Nov you waking up now and you'll know when it's the right time.. make sure Nasir knows me baby.. I love you forever and always" she says while she floats away and I wave. Now, I'm finally at peace.. I close my eyes and open them.. Jeremiah holding Nasir in the corner sleeping on a pull out couch, my mom over me sleeping and Vonte laying in a chair sleep..I guess they decided to get rid of my mask.. I rub my mom's hair and see my baby boy wide awake.. smiling looking dead at me.. the nurse comes in and screams
"Doctor Doctor she's awake she's awake!!!" She yells out the door, waking everybody that pissed me off like girl let me chill out.
"Hey baby girl you okay? What did you see?" My mom asked
"I saw Teshia and we talked.. I think I'll do a little better now I'm at peace.." I look at Jeremiah and Nasir.. my loves.. my everything.. after the talk, I realized where my heart belongs.. with work, I think we can make it work.. I want the dream I saw when I was up there..
"Hey Ms. Nova, I'm Doctor Rogers.. you okay?" He asked
"My head hurts a little but everything else is fine.." I said smiling
"Well from the charts, the procedure went extremely well, I had you in a coma for a week to help with your swelling.. and you have no memory lost which is good.. so I should see you go home sometime tomorrow or Wednesday because of getting your discharge papers and your medication.. any questions?" he said
"So was I suppose to have lucid dreams or something?" I asked
"No actually if anything they were fake..." he said I think.. I knew it was real it's okay though I know what's good..
"Anything else?" He says
"Nope thank you so much Doctor Rogers, I really appreciate it" I told him, he nodded and left the room..
"Mom and Vonte can I talk to Jeremiah in private please?" They nodded and I could tell by Vonte's face.. I hurt him.. but I know what I want and that's my family with Jeremiah.. they left the room and I know Vonte wasn't coming back..
"Wassup Nova" he said..I got up out the hospital and walked up to him and kissed him..
"I want you.. and only you"