ʟɪғᴇ ɢᴏᴇs ᴏɴ...

It's been about 3 months since I got exposed by Rika and Ty.. I finally got out of my depression and got out of bed. I went to my first doctors appointment and heard my baby's heartbeat and I was.. shocked that I was giving birth to a baby.. at 16 from a man I don't care for.. I finally went to school..
I get to school.. people staring at me and hugging me making sure I was okay and I was surprise I thought I was gonna get laughed at or worst. I look around and see no Rika.. I see Layla with a gift and T with a gift too
"Welcome back!!!" They gave me a gift and it was a frame that says "Baby's First Ultrasound" and a neutral outfit for either a boy or girl.
"Where Rika?"
"Girl you would've never expected this"
"Her momma came in the school and beat her ass in the hallway. Everybody been recording... she been screaming" I stood there with no expression cause I see my baby's father and he bumps into me.. cause he didn't see me.
"Watch where the fuck you going" I yell at him.. he doesn't know I'm pregnant nobody does besides my mom, Lay T and Rico.
"Yo- you back..Can we please talk?" He says sounding concerning and grabbing my hand.
"Let go.. come to my house after school because I need to tell you something"
"Me too..."
I walked away with T and Lay and I stared at him as I walk and he looks back and makes eye contact with me..
I sit in all my class trying to catch up everything I missed.. and try to focus but Ty on my mind.
3 hours past and I'm walking out to my new car in the school parking lot.
My mom decided once I got pregnant I need to be more responsible she's paying for my car and that's it.. I have a job now working .. with my cousin Damien..
I'm in the car driving jamming to music hitting the steer wheel with my hands.. and stop at a red light. I hear my phone ring and it's my mom
"I got Nugget some clothes I really think it's a girl!!"
I really didn't get to tell my mom about what happened because when I showed Lay,Rico and T the test she came in and I had to tell her. She was disappointed but we had a long talk and she was happy to have a grandchild or granddaughter as she keeps on saying.
I'm on my way home and I get a call from Ty
"Yeah wassup Ty?"
"I'm here where you at?
"I stopped at a red light im almost there
10 mins past and I grab my book bag and purse and fix my makeup and get out the car.
He standing in the door way with my mom.
"Soo you didn't link a sex tape with my daughter!"
Lordd please pray for me
"No can I please talk to both of y'all"
We walk into the house I put my things on the table and sit by the island cause I can't sit by him right now..even after the last 3 months I can't stand him
"This what happened that night.. was something serious with me and Nova.. somebody put a camera in the room when we went out at the party.. when I woke up I went to kiss you and then I got a text saying "I have a sex tape of you and Nova leave now and you can get it"
I'm sitting there like.. is this nigga serious or is he lying
"Do you have a screenshot of the message?"
He pulled out his phone and showed my mom then showed me.. I recognized the number that quick it was Layla's number..
"Momma.. that's Layla number..."
"You lying baby.."
"I'm so serious"
I run upstairs and punch my wall so hard I leave a dent in it then I hear somebody else coming and it was Ty.
"Nov stop.. man look at your hand it's bruised..."
He goes back downstairs and comes back with towel and ice. He puts it on my hand and I flinch. He laughs..
"What's so funny"
"You flenched over some little baby ice"
"Ty I gotta tel-"
Before I could tell him I'm pregnant I get a call from the Chicago Police Station.
"We have a collect call from Corbien Smith, do you accept the call?"
I accept
"Yes Corbien?"
"That's not my name now you know this your daddy now"
"You never were my dad and never will be"
"Let's talk come see me"
"No" I say and hang up
I look at Ty and his nice brown eyes catch me just like the first day we met..
"Tyrone..I'-"
"Wait I got something for you"
"TY LET ME FINISH"
I grab the same box with the pregnancy test and the ultrasounds of the baby I've collected for the last three month and give it to him..
I see him open it and he sheds a tear..
"Ty what's wrong?"
"You pregnant Nova"
I take his hand and put it on my stomach and laugh.
He picks me up and spins me around.. this the happiest I've ever seen him before.
"Imma be the best daddy man I put that on everything"
"LEMME GUESS YOU TOLD HIM?" I hear my momma laugh
"YES MOMMA!" I yell back
I hug him and remember all the good things he did for me regardless of everything he was there when I needed him..
"Well I gotta get a job man.. can't have my baby girl struggling"
"We ain't together"
"Well I ain't talking about you!"
" I don't know why you and my momma think it's gonna be a girl like god"
He laughs and bends down on one knee and pulls a box out his pocket
"Aye aye aye I'm only 16 now we too young to get married chill"
"Listen.. you've held me down man even when you didn't have to.. I've been there for you for the longest I've held you in you sleep know little shit about you that's I love Nova I ain't proposing.. this a promise ring and I promise you imma make up for the last three months I've hurt you.."
I start crying like a onion hit my eyes and I nodded. He puts the ring on my finger it's sooo pretty I'm in love with it
"Now that's till I get you a real ring alright?"
I kiss him and he bends down again
"Nigga another one?" I laugh
"Nawww I'm talking to my baby.. wassup little nigga.. or my favorite girl.. this your daddy you gonna spoiled ya know? Daddy loves you.."
He kisses my belly and rubs it. He puts his arm around me and whispers in my ear
"You ain't going nowhere Nov.. just so you know"
I laugh and we walk out my room and go into the living room with my mom and little sister.. who were watching PJ Masks.. we decided to chill with them and watch the show with them..
I look at my little family and just thank God I'm finally in a good place or way better than before.