ɪᴛ's ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ.😫

I freeze at the door because I dead ass don't know what to do..
"Are you Nova Smith?" The officer says
"Yes I am.. come in" I tell them shaking.. I was just finally getting in a good mood then this.. I let the Officer and Detective sit on the couch.. my mom comes out of her room and sits next to me rubbing my knee..Tyrone stayed in the room because I didn't want him to move around a lot.. heal quicker you know?
"We wanted to talk about Teshia how did you guys know each other?" From her badge her name is Marissa Rivers...
"We met.. in south side.. Elementary school till now.. been best friends ever since" I smile a little
"Mm.. well.. we found out who killed her.." I look at my mom and look back at the cops..
"Who?" I say trying to sound convincing..
"From evidence and video surveillance.. it was Layla your cousin am I correct?" Detective Rivers said..
I'm wondering why is she asking me like I'm suppose to know..
"Well.. this is jus- omg.." I'm trying to force myself to cry and I get some tears and put my head in my mom's shoulder
"It's okay baby it's okay.." she tells me and rubbing my hair..
I sniffle my tears "Are you planning on arresting her?" I ask
"Well actually.. we already have but she said the reason she killed her was because you and Teshia assaulted her.. I'm sitting here like this bitch is a rat we should've killed her ass
"I can't jump nobody" I pull up my shirt and show my belly
"I'm pregnant.. soo.. how would that work" I start laughing.. my mom looking at me like stop.. so I stop laughing..
"Do you have any proof?" I said with my arms crossed
"Well we have pictures of the bruises that match the shoes Teshia was wearing that night.. nothing linking you to it" Rivers said
"Welp then that's it.. you can leave now.. I got stuff to do and now you guys are trying to pin my cousin's assault on ME when I would NEVER" I tell them pissed off..
"Okay okay we are sorry and we will leave we got the answers we needed thank you" they slowly get up and walk out the door with me behind them to shut up.. I slide my body against the door and fall on the floor..I have a flashback of me running to her having Teshia's blood all over me and I'm going to have a panic attack..my mom comes and rocks me..."shhh it's okay it's okay" she says. I get up and wipe my tears. "Okay momma it's alright I'm good I'm going now.." I get my things and act like everything's okay.. I go to my car.. and unlock the door. I get in and start the car up.. I put the key in and I sit in the car and hit the steering wheel and scream
"WHYYYYY ME!!!!!!" I try to relax cause I get dizzy quick..after my breakdown I drive and turn on Teshia's song.. Nothing Even Matters by Lauryn Hill and remember the time we sang this song when I was in my feelings over this stupid nigga Jamal.. and she was pressed over Rico even though she thought none of us knew we knew she loved him and he loved her.. I might visit him on my way back from going to Ty's Uncles.. 30 minutes pass I get there and nobody's here.. which is weird it's always packed over here or when I used to pass by.. I see the door open and dead bodies everywhere.. a baby dead.. Ty's uncle and his wife.. and I hear someone I run into the bathroom and there was a little girl in the shower shaking.. not speaking.. I whisper and tell her to be quiet and she nods.. I hear voices..
"Everybody dead except for our victim.. we looking for Tyrone.. that nigga left shit in Detroit and THOUGHT our ass wasn't coming back for him.." the deep voice says.. I'm shaking because I'm pregnant and this little girl probably lost somebody here and I'm traumatized for her.. I wait till I hear a door close and sirens come.. I pick her up she looks maybe 3 or 4.. beautiful.. long hair light skin and tiny for her age if she is.. I wipe the blood of her face with my jacket..and walk out the bathroom with her..
"Ma'am you okay is she?" I nodded I can't talk I'm.. shocked..
"She's my daughter everything okay" I lie I just want her out this house.. I hurry and walk past the bodies as they examine and investigators try to stop me but I get to my car and put her in the car with me.. I drive off and stop at Zaxby's..
"Welcome to Zaxby's what I can get you"
I order my usual boneless wings meal with extra fries, large drink. I get me and my mom the same thing,Tyrone the wings and things.
"Love you hungry?" she nodded I got two kids meals one for my sister and her..
"Pull up to the window" the ghetto girl in the mic says.. I swear I hate coming to this damn Zaxby's always on that ghetto shit.. and guess who tf it is..Rika..
"30.24" she says as she looks at me with a stare
"Babygirl can you close your ears please?" She nodded then put her hands over her ears
"Bitch listen I've been through too much these last couple of days don't start with me I will pull your fat Barney looking ass out that damn window" she fixed that attitude quick.. I give my petty smile and give my money..10 minutes later she gives me my food..
"Thank you" she gives me a fake smile, I roll my eyes and drive off.. I give little mama her food..
"Okay are you gonna tell me your name or try to?"
"My na..name is..Bri..Brianna.." her little voice is beautiful..
"Hi I'm Nova.." she smiles while eating her fries.. I pull up the house after almost a good hour.. I help Bri in the house and grab the bags..
"MOMMA PLEASE COME HERE" my mom comes down and looks surprised
"And who is the beautiful little girl here" she smiles at her
"My..na..name Briannah" she smiles
"We gonna talk in Ty room..okay? Lemme settle her in and tell you what happened" Ty walks out the room and see briannah and almost runs downstairs
"Babygirl?" Briannah eyes lit up me and my mom looking at each other.. wait.. what the hell..
"DADDY!!!" Briannah screams..
She runs in his arms and I smile.. wow.. he kept this from me and while they hugging he looking at me.. sad.. sorry I can see it I don't even know what to think right now..