ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜɪɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠɪɴɢ

I come back in the room and I look at Ty. This nigga staring at me like he knows what's gonna happen. I take off my top and the way my shirt is set up I didn't have to wear a bra. I turn on a slow jam by Tink. I slide my panties and my pants off.. he walks up to me and tongue kisses me. He picks me up feeling every inch of my body.. I bite my lip as he takes off his shirt.. I'm finna lose my virginity I'm drunk but I can remember everything. I look at him and he starts choking me.. I'm loving it. He kisses me aggressively and I know I'm wet cause this shit is crazy good.. he kisses on my neck then sucks on my boobs.. this shit is turning me on bad. We barely know each other and he making me feel like a real women. He goes down to my pussy and starts slurping on it..sucking on my clit and I'm finna past tf out.. he doing it again.. he griping my thighs making me moan loud.. I'm so happy my momma ain't here. I lean up and grab his face and kisses him.
"I want you to take it"
"Nov you high and drunk.."
"No I know what I want and that's you"
I grab him and throw him on the bed. This nigga turned me on too much.. i grind on him feeling him getting hard.. I slide his pants and his boxers off
He puts me on my back
"You sure about this?"
"Yes Ty"
He slides it in me slow.. and gasp for breathe.. he does slow strokes which felt fast just cause it's big.. i still couldn't believe it.. losing my virginity to Ty? I didn't expect it.. I really care for him though not love because I never experienced it before it.. I'm scared to love him because I don't know if he feels the same way..
He then picks me up and puts me down. He pushes me up to the wall and puts all of his dick in me.. and I grip on the wall.. the strokes the pressures.. I'm feeling like imma cum already.. he puts his hands on mine.. and he whispers in my ear
"Nova...I.. ain't going nowhere"
I ain't listen to him and he went faster and I'm screaming loud as he applied more pressure to me.
"Nova.. man nova girl"
He goes faster, I scream louder and he goes slower and slower then kisses me.. he came and so did I at the same time..
He picked me up and held me and laid in bed with me.. we laid naked and I fell asleep on his chest.. I dreamed about him and what the future could bring... and wondering do this nigga feel me or am I just hypnotized..
The next morning rolls around and I wake up to no Ty to my bed being empty.
I look on my nightstand and he left me a note
"Hey Nova.. last night was something I can't and won't forget.. I had to leave early cause my uncle needed me to help him with some work..I'll be over later to see you.."
I smile hard asf.. and get up,brush my teeth and take a shower.
I find some lazy clothes to wear and start cleaning up downstairs. My doorbell rings and it's Layla.
"Hey Cousinnnn!" I yell
"Shhhhhhh you too loud"
I know her ass had a hangover. I let her in and I look
"Where T at?"
"Girl she with RICO!"
"You lying !!!!!!"
"Yessss after last night she texted me a picture with Rico in his bed saying last night been serious with a smirk emoji"
My girl finally got some but from Rico.. no but I'm happpy for her
" soooo what happened with Ty last night?"
"Girl list-"
Then I hear another knock at my door
I answer and I almost fall to my knees this can't be happening right now.. not today when I'm finally happy ...