Bonnie..His Rida🖤

"My Nephew name is Camren.. he 12 but act our age.. he real chill but got a temper.. I promised I was gonna keep him safe because he knew what happened to Bri momma.. and what I got going on with Derek and his crew.. my name isn't Ty either..." I pull the car over while we pull up by a Walmart.
"I need to know everything about you cause I don't know anything about you.. besides what I'm just knowing.. I need you to trust me" I tell him he puts his hand on his head..
"I never wanted to tell you anything about my life in Detroit just because I wanna protect you.. my real name is Jeremiah
Jamar Thomas.. Born in August to a crackhead and a abuser.. my momma loved me at first then my dad turned her to drugs once she got back on her shit.. she let my dad kick me out at 14.. lived with Derek till I was 16 and I moved back then at 18.. I learned she ain't got me.. moved in with Candace then she died then I told my uncle what was going on.. at first he didn't want me to move up here just because he was scared for me..but he was like a dad to me.. dang man" I look at him he tearing up..
"Baby everything gonna be good" he smiles and kisses me.. now I completely understand why he was always so shut off and being secretive with me..he is really important to me. We finally arrived at Camren's mom house and noticed the house was extremely quiet. "Imma go in there and see what's up" I waited for a while and my pregnancy senses kick in and I go in. I hear Jeremiah talking to a woman and boy.
"Jeremiah, We can't leave" I hear a woman said and I walk in the main living room.. it's decorated nice..looks like a famous person lives here..
"Baby this my older sister Jayla and my nephew Camren"
I smile and wave. Jayla looks scared and so does Cameron
"Listen, before your hard headed ass came down here we were fine! I left Detroit for a reason.. and you know it's because of you, momma and that rapist I called my dad!" She yelled at him.. he never told me about his dad but I really don't wanna know now.. Jayla starts tearing up and Cam tries holding her.. her hair getting wet from all the tears you can tell just by the way Cam is holding her.. she not doing a bad job as a mother.. I've seen this before.. I start back remembering me holding my mom like that.. I just.. I almost break down but then we hear a knock at the door.. Jeremiah tells us to go in the back room..
|JEREMIAH/TY POV|
As soon as I hear that knock on the door I recognize it immediately..it's Derek.. I say to myself this gonna be your 2nd kill and you gotta make sure Nov don't see it.. she been through enough..
"Jayla I need you to answer the door..cause you know what's gonna go down" I tell her then he knocks again.. I rush to behind the banister by the front door..Jayla pretends she just woke up.. and I see Cam and Nov hiding in the closet.. Nov rubbing her belly while trying to console Cam.. and he quiet as a mouse.. he usual wild but I think he realized how serious it was.. Jayla opened the door for Derek..
"Jay Jay.. you missed me.." he wobbling which means he been drinking and the way Derek set up he gonna start doing some foul shit.. and all I know is he better not hit my sister.. or a bullet going through the back of his skull..
"De..Derek.. hey I miss you.." she hugs him..
"Where my son at?" He looking around for Cam.. she didn't say anything but I'm shocked.. this nigga fucked my sister too.. I pull the gun out I got my finger on the trigger and the gun pointed at his head then I shot him.. he fell on top of Jayla and she was shaking.. bad.. I had to check his pulse and he was gone before he hit the floor.. I pull his body off Jayla and I hold her.. tight and close.. she crying harder than before. I promised her when she left Detroit I wasn't gonna hurt her.. I wasn't even gonna bother her.. but I had to protect.. I lean over and check Derek pockets and I found his gun..
"Jay he was gonna hurt you.."
"That's Camron Daddy Jeremiah.."
"He was serious?"
"Yeah.. one night when you left the house he came looking for you.. and he been chilling with me till you got back then one thing led to another.. and I got pregnant.. I told him and he wanted to be in his life but.. you know why I kept him from Derek.." she said and then I remember.. the night our daddy raped her.. my momma blocking me back from trying to save her.. she wouldn't let me through she allowed that shit.. and that's why Jay ain't been back.. all because of them two bitches..
"I got you Jay I promise I got you I didn't protect you then but I absolute promise you imma do it this time"
|NOVA POV|
I'm holding Cam and he wants to get out the room to check on his mom.. we walk out the room carefully I got a bat from the room just in case.. we see them on the floor and a dead body..
"Baby?" I say and they didn't response..
"Mommy" Cam said
Jayla got up and wiped her tears and the blood of her face..
"Your uncle is gonna get us a hotel.. out of town go get your toys and your clothes packed I'll be back there in a minute okay?" She said and Cam nods.. she kisses his forehead and he goes down the hall to his room.
"He dead isn't he.." I say and look at Jeremiah.. he didn't get up he just sat there..
"Hold him love.. when he gets like this he needs somebody.. and that somebody is you.. I can't help him anymore.. I was his someone but the way he holds me is different.. he loves you.. I can tell he wouldn't hurt you Nov.." Jayla said then she went in Cam's room to pack.. I get down on the floor by Jeremiah..
"Baby come here.."
He crawls over.. and he lays his head on my belly.. and he rubs my belly.. he so.. cold.. is never seen him like this but killing one of your best friends.. hurts.. but seeing one is crazy..
"Look at me.." I tell him he looks up at me and I smile..
"Everything gonna be okay.. I promise baby.. we got you.. and I love you so much.. don't give up on me yet.. okay?" He smiles.. and kisses me.. we get up and we go back in the room with Cam and Jayla.
"We burning the house down.. we gonna make it look like a wildfire.. because we gotta make sure their is nothing of ours in this house.. I can't have anymore mistakes Jay" Jeremiah says..
"Baby you go home.. be with Bri.. let me handle this.." he tells me
"Wait wait wait.. Briannah here?" Jay said
"Uncle brought her down .. because Daddy came back.. and he living with Mama and I REFUSED for anything to happen to her.."
"You dumb for even letting her stay with Mama I don't give a flying fuck about her "recovering" she still ain't shit you should've had let her live with me.." Jay laughs.. we all laugh..
"Mommy I wanna see Briannah.." Cam said..
"Well why don't we go with Nova and we gonna stay there till we get a hotel.. is that cool Nova?"
"Yeah I'll make it work.." I smile
"Baby please be careful.." I kiss him and help Jay and Cam with their bags..
"Girl you pregnant with my niece or nephew I got this.." I laugh it's nice to have somebody.. at least who knows about pregnancy because.. I don't got Teshia anymore.. we walk out to the car..
"Nova leave your car ride with Jay.." Jeremiah says.. I nod and pack up Jayla's Honda and drive off.. I sit in the back and pray to God nothing goes bad.. I can't lose him