ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜʏ ɪ ᴜsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ..

This just crazy.. he has a whole daughter and he didn't even... wow.. this relationship is just..
"Bri,I'm gonna go talk to my mommy and you spend time with your daddy" she smiles and grabs his hand and walks to the table to eat the food.. I've been dreaming for this but with our child his first born.. my heart hurting.. he kept this from him.. and I honestly need to know what happened for it to get to the point where there was a mass murder in a home he "grew up" in..
"Baby.. did you know?" My mom ask sounds concerned
"No I didn't know about no baby nothing.. Momma they.. were dead.. everybody except for her.. she was in the bathroom"
"Wait..my uncle dead?" I hear Ty come in the kitchen..we tried not to be loud talking just because of them two in dining room eating
"Ty.. why didn't you tell me..I feel like everything been a lie.. like" I get frustrated and walk out the kitchen and up the stairs to my room..Ty comes after me
"Baby baby chill" he tries to talk to me and I don't wanna hear it I'm tired I don't wanna deal with no conflict.. I go in the bathroom and sit on the floor.. I feel sick,betrayed..everything in the book right now. I lock the door while Ty tried to talk I ignored him. I ended up falling asleep on the floor then wake up to my bathroom door being kicked.. like little taps.. I look out my bathroom window and it's dark.. damn.. I haven't really been sleep because I keep having nightmares..
"Ms..ms..Nova?" Briannah said from outside the door.. I unlock it and bend down
"You okay love?"
"Daddy really sad and I can't sleep" I didn't wanna seem mean.. no matter how pissed I am at him I wanna make Bri as comfortable as possible..
"How about I lay in bed with you two and you can rub my belly.." she nods I grab her hand and we walk down the stairs to Ty's room..he on his phone watching Martin when he sees us walk in..
"She can't sleep and imma lay down with her in bed" he sits up a little and motions for us to lay in bed.. I put her in the middle and he on one side while I lay next to her.. I sing Tink's Lullaby as she snuggles close to me and soundly falls asleep.. Ty waits till she falls asleep and mouths "Can we talk please" I carefully get up, go in the living room and cut on a light..
"Baby I lo-" I cut him off
"No you don't"
"You didn't tell me you had an entire human being that you made with your dick!" I yell
"Let me explain" he says, I lean back because I don't even know if I should believe him..
"In Detroit I had a girlfriend..Candace.. my first true love we did everything together.. I took her virginity and she took mines.." I'm looking at him like.. I don't wanna hear this at all.. this is too much.. for me to handle at once.
"We was in love she got pregnant and had Bri.. I was out here doing the wrong shit selling drugs,cheating on her, lying everything you can think of." He says he starts tearing up
"Wow.. why didn't you just tell me?"
"I'm not done.. I used to hang with this nigga Derek we basically been brothers.. one night I came home and him and Candace.. was in bed together..he wanted to kill me because somebody told him I ratted him out..Candace was lonely.. she knew that would hurt me knowing me and him been so close for so long she never loved me.. then later that night I heard shots in the house..Briannah started crying she might've been 3 or 4 months.. Candace was dead.. Derek didn't want her he just want to hurt me.. he killed her.. but not Bri... he assumed I wasn't home because of the fact I was out at the store getting some shit for Bri..he was looking for me to kill me at the house but killed my uncle auntie and my little cous-" he stopped talking..
"Hold up how many bodies you see?"
"Your uncle auntie and a little girl"..
"We gotta go.. my nephew he ain't dead.." he grabbed my arm and walked to the door.
We walk to my car and he remembers something, he walks back in the house and maybe 10 minutes later he came to the car and a noticed a budge in his pants but I knew it wasn't his dick..
"Baby.. a gun?" I tell him..
"Just drive.. I've been shot before this shit ain't nothing new.. I just need to know if you gonna ride for me..Nov.. I can't fall in love again if you gonna do the shit Candace did to me.." I grab his chin and kiss him..
"I'm not her.. I'm here regardless.. imma be your Bonnie if you need me to be.. me and this baby" I laugh he smiles bigger knowing I know everything now.. in my head I'm scared for this shit to go down but.. I'm ready for whatever whenever..