sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ..💙

|ɴᴏᴠᴀ's ᴘᴏᴠ|
Once I got out the shower my mom gave me Nasir and we back upstairs to go back to sleep.. "Hey Tink mommy sorry" I lay my head on his and sing a lullaby and he falls sound asleep.. he looks so much like his daddy.. down to the nose and beautiful hazel eyes.. I touch his soft hair and carefully lay him in his elephant pillow.. and go in the kitchen. Jayla and Cam ended up not staying with us but got a hotel close to our house so Cam could see the kids and so Jayla could still have her Chicago life. They both come over and help me with Nasir..
"Wassup guys" Jayla said quietly cause I called her and told her that screaming auntie shit wasn't gonna work cause Nasir sleep and I don't have the time for him to be waking up..
"Hey boo, I'm finna go to the mall and go look for some clothes you wanna come with me?" I asked while Cam went upstairs with the girls, my mom upstairs cleaning and Jeremiah left the house.. after our fight we really haven't been talking and I think that's a good thing.. because ever since I heard him cheat on me I haven't been the same.. nor has he..
"I need to get out of this house just for today.. I'll take Nasir and we can leave the kids here with my mom.." I told her
"Momma!!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs I ain't get no answer I get anxious asf and I run upstairs and I open her door she in here with a man kissing up on her neck being freaky and shit.
"Ummm who is this?" I say
"Ooo um baby this is.. ooo this.. is Jerry Jerry this is my daughter the nosey one" my mom says and I ain't feeling the way her tone is it's moans and I swear I didn't wanna hear that at all. I leave out her room.
"Oh yeah you watching the three troublemakers BIG FREAKY!" I yell and she busted open that door quick
"Aht aht I ain't watching shit.. you taking Nasir right?"
"Yes I am" I said while rolling my eyes
"Then take them withcha"
"Momma I don't have enough room in my car!"
"Damn.. fine then three can stay but take Nas with you but lemme give my a baby a kiss"
"HELL NO brush your teeth first" me and Jayla start laughing
"Shut the fuck up Nova" we still laughing cause we can't take her serious at all.. I go back upstairs to get dressed and find some high waisted pants because my belly ain't right just yet.. just because you have a baby early don't mean your stomach still won't be messed up..I find my "BLESSED" crop top and throw it on. Jayla grabs his diaper bag while I get my purse,phone, keys and my charger. We get In the car I sit in the driver seat and feel like I'm forgetting something I turn around and realize I left Nasir in the house and his mirror.
"Girl how we forget the baby?"
"Man damn I'll go."
"No cause I still gotta change his clothes hold on" I say then I run back In the house and change him into a onesie with his ultrasound picture on the front and slide on some pants and shoes. It's a little cold today so I put on a hat, I put him in his car seat and get back to the car.. I put him in his car seat and kiss his forehead.. I get back in the driver seat and cut on the radio and "Please Me" by Cardi and Bruno comes in the radio me and Jayla saying PLEASEEEEEEE all the way to mall.. and it's not as packed as it usually is so I get Nasir's stroller from out the trunk and Jayla grabs him and his diaper bag for me.. we get ourselves together and go in there and we go straight into Forever 21.. we looking at things for me then going into the girl section got some clothes for Briannah cause she barely has anymore clothes..
"Oooo girl I see that fine ass police officer who pulled us over the night who likes you.. he here bitch" Jayla says.. I'm finna act a fool cause wtf he doing here.
"Frfr?" Jayla knows that Jeremiah loves me but she knows I deserves better after I told about her homegirl fucking on him.. Vonte comes over and sees me..
"Wassup Nova what happened to you calling me" he says as he hugs me and he still smells like my favorite place.. the pretzel shop.. we went there on our anniversaries cause that's where we first met and it was his first job too.. so it'll always be the special place for us..
"Vonte we need to talk Jayla watch Nas real quick" I walk over to the men section with Vonte..
"My main focus right now is school and Nasir I can't have a relationship right now.." I told him
"I told you Imma be here I wanted to check in on you and you never texted called anything.." he said while lifting my chin..
"I can't Vonte.. I'm just trying to respect Jeremiah at least as the father of Nasir.. at least till I know what I want" I said..
"Imma be here when you do decided okay?" He said I smiled and we walked back to Jayla and Nasir.. he starts crying and I pick him up
"Awwwww it's okay baby it's okay mommy got you" I tell him and Vonte stares at me and laughs
"Nigga what you laughing at?" I say
"You happy.. I know what happened with Teshia and Layla hurt you man but I promise imma be there for you.." he says
"I appreciate it but I'm not gonna act like a victim.. things happen in Chicago ain't nothing I can do" I tell him
"Damn it's almost 4 I gotta get home with Jayla and get the kids" I said
"Why so early though" he says shrugging his shoulders
"I got responsibilities now and I can't leave them hanging.. so I'll call you later" I tell him while putting Nas in his car seat I hug Vonte and walk out the mall with Jayla
"Girl you like Vonte don't you?" She says while we in the car driving back to the house
"Girl don't start me up" I tell her back while we stop at a red light..
"You likeeeee him you really really like him" she says laughing at me
"Girl bye" I tell her but I know I do.. I just can't hop into one relationship when I don't know where things gonna take me and Jeremiah now that he finally told me the truth about his self.. I love them both.. but I don't know what to do