ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇ..🦋

Jeremiah staring at me.. confused and he grabs me and kisses me deeply, like them same three words he told me that day were meant and I knew he still loved me. All he ever wanted for me to be happy but all I want is him..
"Nov what you doing?"
"I realized me being in a near death situation made me wanna.. live my way I really want to and that's with you.." I smiled while I cried
"Nova I love you.. more than an lifetime and a century.. mars maybe.. I can't lose you" he said while holding me this feeling I don't think I wanna feel this way with anybody.. else but him. He got my bags once I got changed and got ready to leave the hospital.
"Baby you wanna leave now?" My mom said outside at the counter
"Yes I need to get back to work and school, I can't let this sickness stop me from what I wanna do.." I said while thinking of me and the kid's future..
"Welp.. I hope you know Vonte left you a text on your phone before he left" she said I'm surprised cause I didn't check my phone at all after me and Jeremiah talked in the room.
I get my phone from my bag I see hella praying for you and then I saw his name
"Nova.. I'll always love you.. just know that but I'm not gonna rush you at all.. don't forget about me.." I got emotional because I didn't wanna lose Vonte as a friend.. I couldn't lose anybody else
"How long has it been since he left?" I asked my momma
"Maybe 5 minutes he waited for a minute and then he sent you a text and left" she said after that I ran outside and saw him starting his car up. I ran over to the passenger side and opened the door.
"Nova what you doing? Girl you still got on the hospital gown you just threw on some jea-"
"Shut the fuck up please let me say this.. I chose him but I can't lose you Vonte at least as my friend.. you really understand me but Jeremiah loves me.. and I love him but he doesn't get me like you do.. so don't think I'm choosing him completely because I'm not.." I said while I was out of breathe..
"First, calm down.. you just got out the hospital you tryna have a longer stay.. but I know I know you love me.. you'll realize he isn't the one for you and I'll be there to pick up the pieces like I been doing Nov.. go be with him imma be here every step of the way nigga or not" he said smiling.. them damn dimples and then damn eyes get me every time .. I laugh and hug him. I get out the car and watch how he drives off.. I walk to my mom's car and see my mom and Jeremiah staring at me.. like this bitch crazy or something.. I get in the backseat and sit back while my mom pulls off
"Soo.. you just decided to run outside with your whole back out and a little bit of your ass crack?" My mom says, laughing her ass off then Jeremiah laughing too. In the car ride home Slow Motion by Juvenile starts playing and I slow grind in the backseat while Jeremiah looks at me and licks his lips.. I wink at him.. I'm surprised I'm not tired but I think it's because of the coma but I kinda want some of him tonight if you know what I'm saying.. we went to pick up the kids from my grandma's house, I changed there because I wanted out of that hospital gown and then went out to eat at Buffalo Wild Wings.. once we finally got a table.. I had to pee and went to the bathroom.. I go in the bathroom stall and before I could close the door.. Jeremiah comes behind me.. and kisses me.
"Lock the door" I told him while I take off my shirt.. and my bra.. he comes back into the stall.. and aggressively starts kissing on my neck.. that automatically makes me horny asf.. I take off my panties and bend over on the toilet then I felt all his dick in me.. he put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't scream so loud..he goes slow then speeds up while whispering in my ear..
"Who's pussy this is?"
"Yours.." I said softly I'm gripping on his shirt from behind.. he starts sucking on my neck and gripping on my titties.. then he turns me around and picks me up and I'm grinding him while I'm up in the air..
"Fuck I'm cumming.." he said he carried me to the toilet and I rode him faster than I was before.. and I saw his eyes roll behind his head... and we came at the same time.. which was nothing new anyway.. I pulled my panties and my jeans back on and walked out the stall with Jeremiah holding me.. and kissing on me..
"Child if you don't st-" then I realized I got hickies all over my damn neck
"Nigga why you gave me so m-" he kissed me
"Calm your ass down you mine init?" He said
I smiled "of course" I fix myself and Jeremiah up before we walked back out to our table with my mom waiting because the kids finished their food while our food was on the table probably almost cold..
"Would you like to go boxes?" The waitress said
"Yes please and cups as well" she nodded and walked away
"Out of all the places, y'all decided to have sex in the bathroom and Buffalo Wild Wings?"
"Momma we wasn't haven't sex"
"Oh we heard y'all.. freaky ass kids and that's why y'all don't sleep in the same room no damn more.. lord y'all kids y'all kids let's go! Embarrassing me while I had y'all kids.. Nova you better not be pregnant. I'm not playing girl!" She said yelling.. I couldn't do nothing but laugh cause I never did some shit like that before and we started snickering and she got more mad..
"Y'all wanna laugh find a ride home and pay for y'all own food.." she said
"Ah.. Momma!!!!" She took the kids and went home..
"She really left us.." I said, Jeremiah looked at me and grabbed me..
"What baby?" I said
"Nothing I just missed you.. really missed you babe.." he kissed me and realized it was worth it..