ʙᴀʙʏ ʙᴀʙʏ ʙᴀʙʏ...🤱🏽

|ɴᴏᴠᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ|
ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴᴛʜ ᴛᴡᴏ-ᴛʜᴏsᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ.
After 2 weeks of needles,lights and everybody touching my baby I finally got to bring Nasir home. I finish packing up all of his clothes and got him dressed him in a cute little Nike fit.. Nasir got bigger and now he more greedy than ever. Ever since that day with Vonte, Jeremiah hasn't been by to at least see Nasir but he been at the house the entire time watch Bri and eating up all our food. I just don't understand because someone is holding me making sure I'm okay I'm wrong. After getting our bags packed I wait for my mom to get to the hospital room and she finally got there after it feeling forever. She put Nasir in his car seat while I double checked with my doctor to make sure I got all the right prescriptions for me and Nasir.
"We are gonna miss you and him.. you guys were a great addition to the NICU" my favorite nurse Kathy says.. she really made us feel like we were at home for the little time we were here and I love her for that. I get his diaper bag and my suitcase and as soon as I walking out the door Vonte shows up.
"Gimme them bags girl" he grabs my bags from me and rolls my wheelchair for me..
"Boy I'm not disabled" I say laughing
"Well its a policy for new mothers so don't blame me blame Ravenel Maternity Hospital" he says while my mom tries to put Nasir's car seat in the car I'm getting frustrated because she ain't doing it right.
"Man momma moves..ow.." when I tried to grab the car seat my stomach started hurting and I don't know what's going on..
"Come on Nova let's go in the car" Vonte said while helping me in the backseat. After struggling for a good minute on the car seat we finally get home and Vonte didn't come just because I didn't want no problems or altercation with Jeremiah with Nasir in the house. We get home and I get the bags and my mom gets Nasir and his diaper bag. I walk in the house it's nice and quiet.. and Briannah, Jeremiah and Sa'Mya were sleep on the couch watching Doc Mcstuffins. I look at my Apple Watch and I see it's 6 in the morning which means Bri been up passed her bedtime that's why she sleep in here..
"Momma Imma take Nas in his crib okay?" My momma got Sa'Mya and Bri and put them in their room.. my mom gave them their own sides to their rooms and made sure everything was pretty and perfect for them.. I walk into Nasir room and everything so beautiful.. blue everywhere and Nasir in big blue letters on the wall. I start rocking him and walk around his room and see me and Jeremiah's pictures in here.. and I don't even.. wanna think about anything relationship wise at the moment.. Nasir is my only love and concern..
"Mommy's baby boy oh how I love you so much" I say while I kiss his forehead and lay him in his crib. I walk back downstairs and wake up Jeremiah
"Yo wassup why you waking me up" he said
"You haven't been back to the hospital since I got admitted what's up with that" he act like he ain't hear me and turned around on the couch
"Man Nova it's too earlier for the bullshit man let me sleep" he said I start punching him
"Get the fuck out my house! You wanna act the way you acting I'll act the fucking same get the fuck out my house Jeremiah Tyrone whatever the fuck your name is!" I yell he finally got up to hear me say that he gets up, grabs me and slams me into the wall
"I ain't going no fucking where you a damn fool if you think imma leave you, my daughter and my son for some other man you a damn lie Nova now shut the fuck up and let me sleep" he yelled at me and Nasir started crying
"Man fuck..I'll go since I ain't being a good father as in watching Mya and Bri for the last two weeks, taking them to the carnival down the street, picking and dropping them off to school while you was laid up in the hospital like a queen I'll assist you" he goes upstairs and closes Nasir's nursery door. I sit on the couch and I end up falling asleep and wake up to Jeremiah waking me up with Nasir in his arm
"He been crying nonstop for an hour ..so here" he hands me Nasir and I realize his hungry so I start feeding him and lay back down.. when he finished eating I look at the clock it's 9 am I've slept all day and now it's the next morning .. lord this is crazy.. Nasir has me up all day for the last 2 weeks and I finally got some sleep.. I get up and burp him and put him in his rocker. The doctors told me I couldn't take a shower until a day after I got home just to be on the safe side and I've felt so dirty and it's crazy because I don't like feeling like this at all.. I get some new clothes including this weird ass underwear I gotta wear.. I get in the shower and I close my eyes for the first time in a while..
"I love you Star Star.. your my bestie for restie this is only the beginning we got this and so does my god baby" I see Teshia's face and the biggest smile I've ever seen from her..then she disappeared.. man.. Teshia come back.. please come back to me.. I can't do this without you man.. come back
"Nov you straight? Nas been screaming." I hear Nas calming down with my mom shushing him down I totally forgot about life for a second..
"Yeah I'm finna get out" I said and cut the shower off.. I just wanted to let go of my life..and come up to the sky with Teshia.. and have one more party with her.. that's it just one.. or just one more conversation.. Damn I miss you Teshia..