2. DANCE PARTNER ~ N.M

Y/N POV
I was in the studio practicing my duet.....well technically it's a solo right now, because I've never met my partner until today. My dance teacher, Mike organised for us both to meet. This dance isn't exactly for young eyes.

There's a lot of grinding and touching, but I'm fine with that because it's just a dance. I practice the dance one last time before I hear the door open. Mike is standing there with a tall Italian looking guy. He looks about my age. Nice jawline, chocolate eyes with a built figure.

Mike: Alright Nick this is your partner Y/N, Y/N this is Nick. You guys are here until 7pm so make the most of it!

He leaves with a smile. I look back at Nick and he's looking me up and down. He then meets my eyes and smirks.

I roll my eyes as I hate it when guys look me up and down because I'm honestly not even that good looking. I walk to the other side of the studio to turn on the music when I hear a voice chime in.

Nick: You think you can keep up with me?

I turn around and sarcastically smile at him.

Y/N: Oh you're the one that will need to keep up kiddo.

I wink and he smirks again. We finish the dance in our final position. Nick's hand is on my back, the other one on my ass, while his head is facing forward. My hands are placed on his chest while my head is buried in his shoulder.

We're both out of breath and panting making it sound like we just ran a marathon. Even though I wanted to deny it, you could feel the sexual tension in the room.

Nick: Damn baby girl you can really move.

I decide to play with him you know. I mean considering the dance and the tension in the room, it felt right.

Y/N: Thanks Daddy!

A small moan escapes from his mouth when I feel his other hand smoothly move from my back to my ass and squeeze it. His head tilts and is now leaning on my shoulder.

Nick: Say it again....

I move to his ear and nibble on it, gaining another moan from Nick.

Y/N: Daddy......

I take his hand off my ass, grab my stuff and rush for the door. I open it and just before I leave I turn around and see Nick looking pissed.....but his little friend doesn't seem to be.

Although I don't think his friend is little.

Y/N: Thanks for the dance daddy!

I give him a wink and turn around when I hear footsteps coming from the studio. I start to run until I hear the footsteps coming closer. I almost reach the door until I feel someone grab my waist and turn me around.

Y/N: EEK!

Nick: Never ever leave daddy without giving him a kiss aight baby girl

I nod and I'm about to give in when I remember I'm supposed to be playing this kid. Just before his lips meet mine, I bring up my hand and stop him.

Y/N: There ain't no way in hell imma kiss you on the first time meeting you.

Nick's in shock and removes my hand

Nick: Oh baby girl you're gon-

Y/N: Well then bye daddy

I wink again, opening the door to leave the building. Right as I'm halfway through the doorway, I feel a smack on my ass. A slight giggle escapes my mouth. Maybe I don't have to play this boy...

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Sorry if this one was short. This one was inspired by another Imagine I've read, I just decided to add onto the story. Hope you enjoyed it and don't forge to vote and comment :)

~ M