21. NEIGHBOURS ~ Z.K

ZION'S POV
I look out the window of my bedroom and see her car again. She gets out of her car and I see her beautiful smile that I've seen for the past few weeks.

I rush down the stairs in a hurry, almost tripping over myself. I rush into the living and announce the new arrival of our new neighbour.

Zion: GUYS! GUYS! SHE'S HERE!

Nick pauses the game of Fortnite him and Austin are playing and looks at me confused.

Nick: I'm sorry who?

Austin: Oh he's probably talking about our new neighbour he's been stalking.

I hit Austin on the head and laugh to myself.

Austin: Ouch! Hey!

Brandon comes from the kitchen and chimes in too.

Brandon: Oh well if she's new we might as well introduce ourselves?

Zion: YES YES! GREAT IDEA!

I say clapping my hands in joy while pointing at Brandon. Just like that Edwin comes out of the studio and says his own opinion as well.

Edwin: Gee well someone's excited?

Zion: Pft...Shut-up!

Edwin: OOO HE BLUSHIN' AUSTIN LOOK!

Austin comes over and him and Edwin start teasing me. I just stand and roll my eyes as Nick and Brandon come in with a plate of brownies.

Brandon: Okay so who wants to hol-

Zion: ME!

I quiet down and start blushing again at how fast I was to answer.

Nick: Aight man calm down, it's not like she's going anywhere.

He chuckles and we all make our way over to the new girls house.

Y/N'S POV
I pulled up to my new address and parked my car in my driveway. I stepped out of my car and just stood in my driveway admiring the building in front of me. Today was my first official day of living in my new house.

I had been here before of course. You know, just moving stuff, unpacking my boxes, re-decorating and making things my style and stuff.

But today was my first official day of living in this house without unpacking, moving or re-decorating. I was just about to walk inside when.

Zion: Uh, um hey there!

I turn around to be met with 5 guys, one of which is holding a plate of brownies. I look him up and down and this guy is pretty cute.

He's got brown rooted dreads that are red at the tips. Golden tan skin with beautiful dark brown eyes complementing it all. I smirk at him then smile to the other 5 guys.

Y/N: Uh hey there!? My name's Y/N I just moved into the neighbourhood!

Brandon: Oh cool, well I'm Brandon!

Brandon's got glasses and a nose ring on. I smile and the next boy introduces himself.

Edwin: Heyooo! I'm Edwin! The flyest of da group!

Edwin's got brown curly hair with a super fly matching pink/green camo outfit on. He winks at me and I giggle.

Austin: I'm Austin

This one's got short brown hair, with a few streaks of blonde and purple. He flashes a smile and I flash one back.

Nick: Nick!