14. GANGSTA BOY PT.1 ~ E.H

Y/N'S POV
It was no secret that I lived in a bad hood. Police sirens 24/7, gun shots were always constant and you could never make it to the end of the street without some gangster tryna hit on you. Well except for me though, I kinda get special treatment when it comes to gangsters...why you ask? Well my dad is the leader of the main gang down here.

I'm technically not apart of the gang but then again I am cause I'm the leaders daughter. It's only ever been me and my dad in the gang, my mum passed away when I was 2 so it's been me and Dad ever since. I've grown up around my dad and his gang so I know how to fight, shoot, smoke weed and take drugs. I don't do any of it though.

They're more like lessons to me. I also know all the gang members cause I've been around them since I was little. I've seen people leave, get kicked out, heck I've even seen people get killed, but down here it's the norm. I've also see initiations.

Being the gang leaders daughter it's protocol that I attend all initiation ceremonies. Usually my dad only gets people from 20 and up, but recently he's been getting 17-19 year olds.

I usually only do small things like check up on the drugs, show the new recruits around the warehouse, make sure missions have been carried out you know small things. It was 7:30am and I was downstairs in the warehouse.

People were drinking, smoking weed, music was blasting, you know normal stuff you see in a gang warehouse. I was making sure everything was in check when I heard someone call my name.

Uncle Tom: AYO Y/N!!

I look up and see Uncle Tom shouting my name from above. Uncle Tom is my main care taker after my dad. Uncle Tom is my Dad's best friend and he's been looking after me ever since I was little, making sure I get to school and all that. If my dad wasn't around to raise me, it was Uncle Tom who was.

Y/N: WASSAH UNCLE TOM WHATCHU NEED!?

Uncle Tom: PAPA DOC NEEDS TO SEE YOU! AND AFTER THAT TREY GONE TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL AIGHT!

Papa Doc is my dad. Everyone I know calls him Papa Doc, I'm the only one that actually calls him Dad.

Y/N: AIGHT SOUNDS GOOD! TELL HIM I'LL BE UP IN A SEC!

I finish checking up the drugs and make my way up to my dad's office.

Gang Members: WASSAH Y/N!

Y/N: HEY GUYS!!

I walk up to the door and dap up Trey, the security guard. Anywhere I go, Trey is sure to follow. My Dad is also mad protective so if I go to the mall or go to school, Trey is my security guard.

Y/N: Hey Trey how's my Dad today?

Trey: Eh, he's aight but he could be better you know?

Y/N: Yea man always, aight I'll see you when I come out

Trey: Sounds good.

I smile and he opens the door for me. I walk in and my Dad is smoking some weed while drinking coffee.

Y/N: Hey Dad how you been?

I kiss him on the cheek then sit on the other side of his desk.

Dad: I'm good baby girl, but the reason I called you up here is because we made some new recruitments but you weren't here cause you were at that party.

Y/N: Oh yeah I remember.

Dad: Yea well we only selected a few guys, but one of them goes to your school, we don't have a photo of him yet but yea just be careful aight.