25. DON'T LEAVE ME ~ Z.K

Request for haleyyaveryy 

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Sorry if this was shitty as an ass and was short. I hope you enjoyed it anyways :)
By the way listen to the chorus of the song, cause that's the part that Zion sings to Haley!

N E WAYS
Yea again really sorry if this sucks ass and you don't like it. If you want I can re-write one for you!

Request. Vote. Comment :))

~ M

HALEY'S POV
I was cuddling on the couch with Zion, in the living room trying to think of things to do. We were both just watching 'On my Block' when I felt the urge to just do something.

I could go for a jog? Or clean the dishes? OH or maybe I could eat!

I try to release myself from Zion's embrace but he won't move his hands away from my waist.

Haley: Baby can you move your arms?

Silence. He just keeps watching the episode playing. I move around again but all that does is tighten his grip on me.

UGH!

Haley: Zion let gooo!

Still nothing. I get a little impatient cause all I wanna do, is find something to do.

Haley: If you don't let go your sleeping here for a week.

Zion kisses me on the cheek and just like that his arms are gone from my waist. I get up and go to the kitchen to try and find something to eat....but there's nothing. I look through all the cupboards, shelves and drawers but there is nothing. 

Even in the fridge and pantry. Nothing. I stand in the middle of the kitchen confused when Zion meets me on the other side of the island. I pout to him and he asks.

Zion: Baby what's wrong?

I stand there and just think.

Don't I have my secret stash in my closet?

Zion: Babe! What's going on?

I'm now heading up the stairs, as Zion goes back to the couch with no answer. I go straight to our shared bedroom, slide the mirror across and go to the bottom of my drawers. I open it and.....

Haley: NOTHING!? UGH!! Wait.....I could go grocery shopping! That's the thing I'll do!

I change into some jeans and chuck on Zion's green hoodie as I walk downstairs. I walk into the living room, grab my phone and almost make my way past Zion until my wrist is grabbed and I'm laying on the couch, head first in Zion's lap.

Zion: And where do you think you're going?

Haley: We need food....well more specifically me, but yes we need food and I'm going grocery shopping.

I smile and Zion places a kiss on my forehead. I get up off the couch before he grabs my wrist again.

Haley: Ugh! Babyyy let goo!!

Zion: No! Come back here and lay with me I miss your presence.

Haley: Babe I was literally lying down with you 5 minutes ago.

Zion: Yea but 5 minutes is too looonngg!

Omg this kid I swear.

I make my way to the couch and straddle Zion's lap. His arms wrap around my waist instantly and I sit there and stare into his deep brown eyes.

Haley: Baby don't worry I'll be back before you know it okay?

I place a kiss on his lips before I get up off his lap, he holds my hands then out of nowhere begins to sing.

Zion: Don't leave me girl! Please stay with me tonight!

Haley: Oh my gosh Zion shut up!!

I was laughing but all my statement did was make him sing louder and weirder. He was literally singing like some demented alien.

Zion: dOn'T LeAvE mE giRl! PLeaSe sTay wiTh mE toNigHt!!

I sit back down on his lap and sigh.

Haley: You big goof! Do you just wanna come with me?

His eyes light up with excitement as he pulls me in for a hug.

Zion: Let's go babe! Just don't ever leave me.

I pull back and look at him. His beautiful face that I literally could just stare at for hours on end and tell him reassuringly.

Haley: Baby I could never leave you, not now not ever!