50. FORGIVENESS PT.2 ~ Z.K

ZION'S POV
Zion: Oh Kian! Zariah! Come out, come out where ever you are!

As I search around the house I hear small little giggles coming from the pantry. I slowly make my past the door then open it wide.

Zion: GOTCHA!

Zariah and Kian: AAHH!! NOO!

Zion: COME HERE!!

As I chase them down the hallway Y/N comes out from the side. 

Y/N: BOO! 

Kian: NOO!! ZARIAH RUN!

As Y/N catches Kian in her arms she begins to tickle him to death. Zariah turns around in fear and runs straight into my arms. I tackle her down to the ground as her laughter fills my ears. 

Zariah: DADDY! STOP PLEASE!!

Kian: PLEASE STOP MAMA!!

As me and Y/N let go of them both. We pick them both up and I make my way to Y/N. Her and Kian come in closer as we all share one big family hug. I smile down at Y/N and kiss her on the forehead.

Zariah: Hey! I want one too!

I shake my head 'No' as she leans in anyway. 

I kiss her forehead, then Kian's and set them down at the table.

It's been 3 years and I couldn't imagine my life without Y/N, Zariah and Kian. The amount of memories we've shared has been amazing and I don't want any of it too stop. So today I decided to make it official. As Zariah and Kian went upstairs to get ready for the surprise, I was downstairs trying to keep Y/N distracted. She was between my legs while I had my back against the side of the couch.

Y/N: Where we going today Z?

Zion: Nowhere love. I'm just taking the kids out that's all. Why don't you just have a day to yourself?

Y/N: But I don't want a day to myself!

She wined as she slid down my body even more. I chuckle at her childish behaviour and bring her body back up against mine. 

Zion: C'mon baby. Don't you wanna paint your nails? Or go shopping for something nice? I mean today is date night.

Y/N: Z, you know I don't like spoiling myself.

Zion: Yeah, well I do. I love spoiling you and today you should. Trust me babygirl.

I kiss her on her cheek as she turns her head around to kiss my lips. 

Zion: I'll be back before 6 okay.

I get up off the couch and make my way to the stairwell. 

Zion: KIAN! ZARIAH! LET'S GO!!

Kian & Zariah: COMING!

I take them both to the car and set them up in their car seats. I adjust the rear view mirror to see both of them and put the car in reverse.

Zion: Okay are we ready to find mama a ring?

Kian: Yes sir!

Zariah: Mhmm!

Zion: Ight then let's go!

*TIME SKIP*

As we walk around Pandora, I look around for the perfect engagement ring for Y/N. There were big blue ones, small diamonds but none of them were giving me a "Y/N" vibe. As I began to get frustrated I heard Kian calling me from the other side of the store.