18. SKATING LESSONS ~ E.H

Y/N'S POV
Y/N: Baby I'm scarreedddd!

I dragged out 'scared' because I really was....well...SCARED! Today Edwin was teaching me how to skate and honestly I don't even know why I'm going through with this. I'm so clumsy I even loose my balance while standing.

I was already standing on the board with Edwin in front of me. I was holding onto his hands while contemplating all the things that could go bad. I mean I already had arm pads, knee pads and a helmet on, but I still felt unsafe.

What if I fall and die? What if I fall and break my spine? OH MY GOD! WHAT IF I LOOSE AN EYE!?.....Welp that's not as bad as dying I guess...

Edwin: Hahaha! Mi amor you're going to be fine trust me! You're already fully geared up okay, you'll be alright I gotchu!

He gave me a quick peck then stepped back a little bit. I loosened up a little bit but still, I was a little anxious. With my hands still in his he started moving and so did I on the board. I was confused by the weird feeling of going somewhere, but yet still standing completely still.

Edwin: Just let me guide you okay babe?

Y/N: Uh- um.......yeah okay?

After about 20 minutes with Edwin helping me I finally got the hang of it. I was skating up and down the street and I full on felt like a pro. I already took off all the gear and was now skating with no protection. Edwin was skating beside me and was full on hyping me up.

Edwin: OFT GO BABY! THAT'S MA GIRL!! YES QUEEN!

Y/N: Hahaha Edwin! Shut up or else I loose my-

*BOOM*

Edwin: BAYBEE!! OH MA GAWD!!

I sat up with my head in my hands. I felt dizzy and unstable like I was going to pass out. I looked around and saw red on my knee, I face palm myself as Edwin comes rushing over.

Edwin: BABY YOU OKAY!?

Y/N: Yea just a little dizzy that's all....

Edwin: Here let me help you up, that's enough skating for today.

Edwin led me inside and laid me down on the couch. My eyes were already heavy and I was having trouble keeping them open.

Edwin: Imma go get our skate-.......I'll be back-.......stay right there.....

I was trying to hear Edwin but he was fading. I ended up falling into a deep sleep and woke up with something heavy on my chest. I opened my eyes slowly and saw some curly hair in front of me. I rubbed my eyes and saw Edwin knocked out on top of me.

His head on top of my chest and his arms wrapped around my waist. I smile to myself and brush his hair back with my hand. I lean down and kiss his forehead to try and wake him up. I whisper to him.

Y/N: Edwin *kiss* Baby c'mon we gotta go to bed...

No sign of movement. I roll my eyes and start to move underneath him. All of a sudden his arms tighten around my waist and he faces my face, yet with his eyes still closed.

Edwin: Hhmmmm.......No.....

Edwin pouts out his bottom lip making me chuckle, causing us both to move. I lean back down and kiss him on the lips. His eyes now open and he has a cute little pissed expression on his face.

Y/N: C'mon big baby let's go to bed.

Edwin: UuUugGgGhhh........fine, but you owe me a cuddle session as soon as we get up there.

Y/N: Bet

Edwin rolls off of me onto the floor then lazily stands up. I get myself up off of the couch and take his hand. I lead him up the stairs and into the bedroom so me and him could cuddle all through the night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Sorry if this one was a lil shitty, low-key though don't really like this one but I'm literally running out of ideas so this one was kinda just like a last minute idea. 

Again don't forget if you want a request hmu in either dms or comments. But yea I hope you enjoyed it anyways!

Y'all know the drill to Vote and Comment!

~ M