39. GAME ON ~ A.P

Y/N'S POV
As I sat in me and Austin's shared bedroom I was fustrated. I looked down at my Pokemon cards and realised I didn't have enough. Counting my collection made me realise I wanted more cards. As I was focusing on the cards I needed to collect, I heard a knock at the door. Not daring to look up I give a quick greeting.

Y/N: Yo...

Austin: Babe...

Y/N: Hmm....

I didn't want to look up because I was too busy. I had the cards spread out in front of me while I had the ones I didn't need in a pile. 

Austin: Bubba...

Y/N: Uh huh...

Austin: Y/N!

I still didn't give Austin the time of day as I was still sorting them out. All of a sudden the bed bounced and Austin's face was in front of me on the bed, where I had placed all the cards neatly. I gasped in shock as his head lay their with a smirk on his face.

Austin: Hey babe!

I pouted as my Pokemon cards were now everywhere.

Y/N: aUsTiN!! Look at my cards nOoWwW!!

I whined. He moved his eyes around his head as he admired the messy cards around him. He faced me again and smirked once more.

Austin: What? They look pretty normal to me!

Y/N: You goofball.

I roll my eyes and laugh as I come closer to his face and place a peck on his lips.

Austin: One more...

I give him on more until...

Austin: One more...

I roll my eyes and come back down once again to kiss the fool before he asks again.

Austin: One more!

Y/N: ARGH AUSTIN!

I put my hands on his cheeks and smoosh them together as I lean down and give him the longest kiss I could've possibly have given him. I raise back up out of breath and look at hik in the eyes.

Y/N: Happy?

Austin: Very much so!

He gets up off the bed and I begin collecting my cards again. He looks a bit confused until I hear his voice again.

Austin: Babe what are you doing with your cards anyways?

Y/N: Organising...why?

Austin: Oh nah I just thought you wanted to battle me that's all. I mean we both know I would win anyways...

I look at him in confusion.

Y/N: Excuse me?

Austin: What?

Y/N: Did you just challenge me to a Pokemon battle?

Austin: Well I mean do you want too?

Y/N: Oh it's on babe! I'm gonna destroy you!

I stood up as he towered over me with his head hanging over me.

Austin: Oh yeah!?

Y/N: Oh yeah!

The game was intense. We were both on the floor as we had our cards in our hands. As we placed Pokemon cards down the game intensified. As he kept hitting me with new Pokemon I kept fighting back. We were so into the game we didn't even realise Nick walk into the room to watch. As the game was coming to an end Austin hit me with a good card.

Austin: HA! Charzard G Level X!!

Nick: OOOO! Y/N is that bad?

Nick whispers.

Y/N: Yes he's about to win

I frown in defeat as Austin begins to comfort me.

Austin: Aww, it's okay babe. There's always next time...

I remove my frown and replace it with a smirk as Austin looks at me with a weird expression.

Austin: What?

Y/N: Didn't you hear me? I said you were ABOUT to win...

Austin: Oh no...

I placed down my Armaldo EX card in front of him.

Y/N: HA! I WIN!

Nick: OH SHIT! I DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT JUST HAPPENED BUT YEAH!!

Austin looked down with regret all over his face as he stood up to praise me.

Austin: Well done babe! You earned it!

Y/N: Never challenge me again.

I wrapped my hands around his neck as he leant down to kiss me pasionatley.

Austin: I love you Y/N

Y/N: I love you too Austin!

AUTHOUR'S NOTE💘
Mkay I actually don't know how to play Pokemon so if you do know...I'M SORRY I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!

You don't understand how much this means to me. I'm so grateful for all the reads, votes, comments and requests! You guys make me happy like literally everyday! 

Btw don't be afraid to asks for request or even if you just want to talk a bout the boys, Sis i'm here man.

But in conclusion thank you guys so much! I love you all so very much!

Request. Vote. Comment.

~ M ;)