22. WORK INTERRUPTIONS ~ B.A

Y/N'S POV
I was fixing up the candy behind me when I heard a knock on the counter. I turned my head around and my eyes were met with the one and only Brandon Arreaga. I turned my head back to the candy and cursed the Gods for sending him to this cinema.

I mean why did you have to come to my cinema? Why didn't you go the one in the city? Or maybe just watch a movie at home? Why mine!? Well at least barely anyone is here...

I turned around, rolled my eyes and flashed a fake smile and said what I was payed to say, in the most fake way possible.

Y/N: Hello what movie are you here to see?

Brandon: Uh well I don't know yet....

He stood back with confusion on his face.

Y/N: Okay well maybe find out what movie you wanna watch, before you bother me okay?

I turn back around to fix up the candy.

Brandon: Dang Y/N, why so salty?

I turn around with an expression of 'Excuse me' on my face. He knows why I hate him, he knows why I'm salty.....and yet he still chooses to act like nothing happened. I sighed and said with annoyance in my voice.

Y/N: I'm sorry have you decided what you want to watch yet?

Brandon: Um...no actually.

Again with your sarcasm...

Y/N: Where's your girlfriend? Or you know your big band of friends that you go everywhere with?

He steps back a little looks down then literally looks into my eyes as if he is trying to find my soul.

Brandon: Believe it or not Y/N I like to do things by myself once in a while.

Y/N: Welp! Good for you dick-

Brandon: C'mon Y/N I'm not as bad as you think.

Y/N: PFT! Yea uh-huh okay.

I turn back around with a smirk on my face. I tended to the candy which was the only concern on my mind....well until.

Brandon: And! I don't have a girlfriend....but maybe you can change that?

I turn around with disgust all over my face. This kid was now leaning over the counter with his chin placed in his hand while smirking at me.

Y/N: Me!? Be YOUR girlfriend? You're straight up delusional and crazy Arreaga! Why on EARTH would I EVER!! Be your girlfriend? Hmm? After what you did to me there is no chance that I would ever be caught on another date with you.

I see the clock behind him and remind myself that it's time for my break. I storm in fury and went outside behind the old building.

I sat down in one of the old seats that they chucked out from one of the cinema rooms. Making myself comfortable I pull out my headphones, plug them in and block out all the noise around me.

With my eyes closed and me focused on my music, I feel someone's head on my shoulder. I open my eyes in shock and jump out of my seat. I turn around to see the person who sat down was just as shocked as I was.

Brandon. Michael. Lee Arreaga.

Y/N: WHAT THE FUCK!?

Brandon: I'm sorry I thought you were sleeping.

Y/N: Oh what so now you wanna 'sleep' with me again now aye?

Brandon: Y/N c'mon it's not like that...

He stood up and moved closer to me as I backed away.

Y/N: IT'S ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT! Ever since we went out on that one little date in 10th Grade. You told EVERYONE! That I was a slut and that we did it! WHEN YOU KNOW ALL WE DID WAS HAVE OUR FIRST KISS!!

I was yelling at him, and he was just taking it all in. I was pacing around the floor with my hands in the air yelling at Brandon. I calmed myself down a bit and eventually paused my pacing in front of him, yet still from a distance.

Y/N: After that all boys wanted to do was get in my pants. And that sucks! Being labelled as the 'slut' of the school.....

Brandon: Y/N I- I'm so so sorry-

Brandon moved closer to me as angry tears started falling out my eyes. I was looking in every direction except his. We were now dangerously close, but I didn't realise until later.

Y/N: You were my first ever date and kiss.........but you turned out to be a dickhead.

I was looking at the floor when I felt a gentle hand raise my chin up. I looked into his deep chocolate brown eyes. The eyes that I fell for 2 years ago. The eyes that made me say yes in the first place. They just started at me like they knew what I was gonna say next.

Brandon: Y/N, I never wanted any of that on you, believe me. Just please give me a second chance. I've changed since then. I'm not some type of boy that wants to show off to his friends anymore, I'm better than that now. Please just give me a chance to show you that...

I looked down from his eyes and wiped my tears and face. He took my hand and led me back to the chairs on the side of the building.

He put the armrest up and I laid my head into his chest. Brandon placed his arm around me and we both just sat there in silence accepting each others company.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
💘
Wassah Y'all
Mkay idk about this one.....

Like it's not my best but. idk. if yall like it then I guess we gucci then aye..

Sorry for the slow updates and shit, school is back up and runnin (ugh) soooo im busying doing school work and shit so yah. But anyways I hoped you enjoyed this shitty imagine

Request. Vote. Comment. :)

~ M