35. TAKE CARE ~ Z.K

ZION'S POV
It was a nice calm Saturday morning. I was bumping our new EP, (WHICH I AM IN LOVE WITH😍) snacking on some chocolate and scrolling through Instagram.

I got up from the living room couch and made my way to the kitchen. I was in the middle of looking through the fridge when I heard a loud knock on the door. More violent knocks followed until I finally came to the door.

Zion: AYO WHAT'S YOUR- Oh hey Y/N!

I smiled down at one of the bands closest mates since day one. She stood there in front of me with 2 small little kids around the ages of four.

Y/N: Hey Zion! I need a favour.

Zion: Yea sure anything. What's up?

Y/N: Can you look after my siblings for today? I have a really important meeting I have to get too and it was really last minute.

Oh hell naw

Zion: Um...nah man like I can barely take care of Simba and the guys aren't hom-

She pushed them to me and was already walking away from the door.

Y/N: Aight thanks Z! Call me if you need anything. TAKE CARE!!

Zion: Aye! AYE WAIT Y/N!! I CANT TAKE CARE OF KIDS!!

Far fucking out.

I looked down to see big eyes staring back at me. There was now 2 small little girls standing in front of me. They both had pigtails with a white shirt underneath their pink overall dresses. Clueless on what to do I scratched my head, looked around and squatted down in front of them.

Zion: Well I- uh guess your stuck with me!?

Nothing happened. They didn't even blink. They just stared at me. With those damn big eyes.

Zion: Do you guys even talk?

Still nothing.

Zion: Can I at least get your names?

They moved and I was taken aback. They looked at each other nodded and looked back at me.

Malia: I'm Malia an I am four.

Myra: An I'm Myra an I am four too.

She smiled and it was the cutest little smile I had ever seen. We walked into the living room and they both sat down on the couch.

I was still lost on what to do. I mean I've never taken care of kids before. It's easier with a dog. I mean you throw a bone, they fetch and bring it back. What the hell do you do with kids?

Zion: Soooo....what do you guys want to do?

Malia and Myra started looking around the room for something to do and so did I. Their eyes fell upon the TV and almost immediately they started pointing at it.

Malia: Oooh! That won!

Myra: That won pweaassee!

Zion: Aight TV it is.

I put on a random cartoon and sit down on the couch. As the girls enjoy watching TV and dancing around the living room, I sit down and scroll through Instagram. Maybe babysitting isn't so bad...

Malia: Hey! Sighon! Was this?

I get up from my spot and realise Malia was pointing at Austin's painting cabinet.

Zion: Ah nah man. We can't touch that.

Myra: Why?

Zion: ...Because it's not mine.