24. ICE SKATING ~ Z.K

Y/N'S POV
It's me and Zion's two year anniversary and I can honestly say that these past two years, have been two of the most best years of my life. Zion has always been there for me and has always supported me. He is the best person in the world and I love him so much. I just haven't told him that yet.

We were both in the car as I was blindfolded and had no idea on where we were going. All of a sudden the car came to a stop as I heard Zion get out of the car and come to my side to open the door. He held onto my hands as I carefully made my way out.

Y/N: Zion where the hell are we? Are you gonna kill me!?

Zion: Oh ma gawd baby nooo! Take off your blindfold.

I take it off as my eyes adjusted to the bright lights around me. I look up and read 'Ice Skating Rink'. I turn my head to Zion as my eyes filled with fear.

Y/N: Zion, baby nnnooo!

Zion: C'mon Y/N, just trust me on this.

Y/N: Caleb Zion Kuwonu. I can barely walk properly, and you expect me to ice skate?

This bitch can't be serious.

Zion: Baby c'mon it's gonna be fun!

I pouted as Zion placed a kiss on my lips and pulled me into the establishment. We both got our skates, buckled up and headed for the rink. Luckily there were only a few people there, so no-one could actually see me fail.

I attempt to get up from my seat and try to walk. Zion is already on the ice, zooming past people and doing tricks.

This fool omg

He sees me standing up from my spot, and skates off the ice to meet me. I smile to myself as I make a few baby steps towards the rink, before my ankle gives in and I fall into Zion's hands.

Zion: Ahaha! Baby be careful.

Y/N: It's so hard to walk! How the hell am I gonna skate!?

Zion: Babe don't worry just hold onto me okay?

He kisses me on the forehead before I re-adjust myself.

Y/N: Okay.

ZION'S POV
She smiles a cute little nervous smile as I bring her out onto the ice. She's wobbly at first and I can't help but laugh to myself. She almost falls as she grabs onto the wall for dear life. I break down laughing at her as she looks at me pissed.

Y/N: Don't laugh! This is a seri- AAHH!

And just like that she falls onto the ice. I can't help but laugh at her as she struggles to get back up.

Y/N: Ugh! ZiOoOn! Help me!

I just stand there laughing until I lose balance and fall onto my ass. I stop laughing and open my eyes to look at Y/N and she's already laughing back at me. I chuckle myself and get up to help her up too.

Zion: Okay ha ha ha! Very funny c'mon let's actually skate.

Y/N'S POV
Zion lifts me up off the ice and we begin to skate. Slow and steady we make our way around the rink a couple of times. I'm skating more confidently now and I can't help but smile about my progress. I turn around and see Zion has a big smile too.

Y/N: Zion look! I'm doing it!

Zion: Go baby go!!

I decide to do a little turn and almost fall on my ass again. Zion catches me in time and now I'm in his arms staring into his beautiful brown eyes. 

Lmao people probably think we dancing

All I can do is stare and I begin to loose thought of my surroundings. I try to think of something to say but all that blurts out is.

Y/N: I- I love you.

ZION'S POV
She said it. The 3 words that I've been wanting to say to her, throughout these 2 years has been said by her. I look at her confused.

She's just confused.....she didn't really say it...did she?

Zion: W-What?

She turns red and gets out of my embrace. Y/N's now standing on the ice blabbering on about how sorry she is

Y/N: Aah shoot, never mind.....j-just pretend I did-

Zion: Y/N I-

Y/N: No it's fine it was just a mistake-

Zion: Y/N I lo-

Does my baby ever shut up?

Y/N: I'm sorry I should've never said it-

Zion: Y/N!!

Y/N: Y-yeah?

I pick her hands up and look deep into her eyes.

Zion: Y/N, baby, I love you too.

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
seifhpqwbfwuobfe UGH!

(SKSKSKSKS I POSTED THIS ONE BEFORE THE OTHER LMAOOO)

Lately haven't been writing cause 1. I don't have ideas (ew bad excuse) and 2. I don't know I've lowkey lost some of my motivation. 

I'm thinking of writing 100 imagines and then possibly writing a book about one of the boys. I might take a writer's block at around 50.

BUT N E WAYS!
Part 2? Idk comment if u want a part 2 to this cause lowkey feel like it kinda needs one

Hope you enjoyed!
Request. Vote. Comment :)

~ M