29. JUST A MISTAKE PT.2 ~ N.M

Y/N'S POV
Was it real? Was he really at my house? I sat there blinking into the abyss of my hallway, with the noise of loud bangs echoing through my house.

Nick: Y/N please open the door!! I just wanna talk please!!

I sat there sobbing realising that this was all real. I thought I had no more tears left, but apparently I was wrong.

Y/N: GO AWAY!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!

Nick: Y/N please I know I fucked up! Just let me in please!

Y/N: NO GO AWAY!! GET LOST!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!

NICK'S POV
It broke my heart. You could hear the heartbreak in her voice. I crouch to the bottom of the door where I heard her voice coming from.

Nick: Y/N please. Please let me inside....

There was nothing on the other side. I sighed and turned around. My back against the door and my ass on the floor. I was already positive she left me. I was just a lonely guy sitting on the porch of the girl that I couldn't get out of my head for a whole week....actually more like two months.

I sat there for what seemed like 5 minutes. I began to say a whole paragraph out loud. I don't know what came over me, but I knew she had to hear this.

Y/N'S POV
I didn't hear anything from outside for what seemed like a good 5 minutes. I gave up on the little bit of hope that I had, and realised he left. I was about to lift myself up off the floor when I heard a voice on the other side of the door.

Nick: Y/N look, even though I know your not here right now, and you probably left me like 5 minutes ago, I'm gonna say this anyways. I broke up with my girlfriend after you left that day. After having you ignore me for a whole week I realised something. Y/N.....I love you. Ever since that day at the vending machine I could never get you out of my head. The way you dance is literally imprinted in my mind. I love when you do those little head flicks of yours, and your little smirks that you sneak in every now and then. I love your deep beautiful eyes. They entrance me every time I look into them. I love your hair. I love how soft it feels and how gracious it looks when you dance. I love the little light freckles you have, even though you try to cover them up. I even love your weird obsession over small tiny objects-

I can't help but laugh and I hear him chuckle on the other side of the door too.

Nick: -Anyways what I'm trying to say is, I love you. Ever single piece of you. No mater how weird or how fucked up, I will always love you Y/N.

I was in shock. No one has ever said anything so nice to me. Nick Mara, the guy who I hated, was literally the only guy I've ever loved. I still love him. Hearing him say all of that just made me realise it. I hear shuffling outside and footsteps leaving my porch. I notice he's probably trying to leave I quickly open the door and see him already walking to his car.

Y/N: NICK!!

Nick: Y/N what are yo-

He turns around and I run up to him and just hug him. Nothing else came to my mind but too hug the life out of Nick. I was still crying and I was making his shoulder wet.

Y/N: I- I'm s-s-sorry Nick. I'm so sorry.

I was just balling my eyes out in his hands, and he was taking it all in.

Nick: Shhh, it's okay I'm sorry too.

I step back out of his arms and look up to him.

Y/N: No Nick you don't get it. I'm sorry for acting like a bitch. I heard everything you said about me.....and guess what?

Nick: What?

Y/N: I love you too!

His mouth curled into the biggest smile I've ever seen. Just like that he picked me up but the thighs, and my legs wrapped around his torso. He kissed me so passionately that I'm pretty sure if any of his exes saw us, they would probably be jealous. He led us both inside where our kiss quickly became heated....and you guys know what happened next ;)

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Here's a part two to 'Just a Mistake'. I decided to write this one up because you guys probably won't be getting many updates anytime soon.

So enjoy the last two I have posted because let's face it I'm lacking in posting.

N E WAYS
On a lighter note.

8K READS!???
Yo this actually starting to get out of hand. Y'all always surprise every single day and I literally don't know how to thank you guys enough! Thank you guys so much, I am so grateful for all of youse❤️❤️❤️

Request. Vote. Comment.

~ M :)