19. CAMP NIGHTS ~ B.A

BRANDON'S POV
I open my eyes and turn my head to see the time on the clock.

10:54PM

Brandon: Shit I'm late....

I quickly get out of my bunk and put on my sneakers. I quietly cross the creaky cabin floor and make my way to the door. I open it just enough to poke my head through.

Okay coast is clear...

I slip through the door and close it carefully, making sure I don't wake anybody up. I walk along the path and make my way to the other side of the campsite. As I'm walking towards the girls campsite I see her black silhouette sitting on top of her cabin. I smile and feel warm inside. Every time I see her, I just feel some type of way.

I climbed up the side of the cabin and propped myself up on the roof. She turned around and her beautiful eyes just glistened in the moonlight. Y/N smiled at me as I took a seat right next to her.

Y/N: You're late you know...

Brandon: Who cares, I'm here now aren't I?

Y/N: Mhm...that's true.

Y/N's head was now leaning on my shoulder as I put a blanket over the both of us. We both just sat there staring at the stars for literally 2 hours, before Y/N speaks up.

Y/N: Brandon....what's gonna happen when camp is over? .......I don't wanna loose you.....

Her eyes have a look of worry as they're staring up at me. I give her a reassuring smile back and hold her tighter. I kiss her on her forehead and look her deep in her eyes.

Brandon: Y/N baby look at me, nothing is ever gonna seperate us. Okay? Camp is finishing but that doesn't mean we have to finish with it. I can still text you, and face-time you! Nothing could keep me from loving you okay? Nothing could keep me from seeing you everyday or talking to you everyday.

Y/N's cheeks are now tinted pink and she smiles that amazing smile, that I've always loved, back at me.

Y/N: You always know what to say to calm me down.....

A few more minutes pass before she questions me again.

Y/N: Brandon?

Brandon: Yea bubs?

Y/N: If we never do see each other again-

Brandon: Bubs we will-

Y/N: I know I know.....

She still looks scared so I bring my hand to her cheek and caress it ever so lightly. 

Y/N: Brandon........I-.......I love you

I'm taken a-back. Her smile in the moonlight just makes my feelings for her even more certain. I cup her other cheek in my hand and move closer to her.

Brandon: I love you too Y/N, more than you could ever know. You're my mine

Y/N: Yes Brandon, I'm all yours.

I pull her up and me and Y/N share our last passionate kiss. I feel all her sorrow and love, but I know that I'll be seeing her soon anyways. I pull away and check the time

12:45PM

Brandon: Damn, bubs look at the time.

Y/N glances her eyes at my watch and frowns. I hear her sigh.

Y/N: Is it really time for you to go already?

Brandon: Y/N do you want to get into trouble?

Y/N: Ugh no.....I just wish we could spend more time up here together yuh know? Just sitting here in each other's embrace?

Brandon: Of course bubs, but c'mon we gotta go.

I lean down and give her a kiss on her forehead, nose and lastly her lips before I climb down and make my way back to my cabin.

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Hope you enjoyed that Brandon one! The song at the top kinda gives me like calm rooftop vibez so, if you feelin' that too play the song :)

Vote and Comment y'all

~ M