20. HIGH SCHOOL PARTY ~ N.M

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Wassah y'all!

Okay first of all, please watch the video above because that's what the imagine is based off of.

Secondly, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1.6K READS!!!!
Argh! That's so crazy to me! But I will be updating slowly now because school just started up again and I probably won't have as much time writing as I did in the holidays.

ANYWAYS! Just wanted to say thank you and enjoy this Nick Imagine x

Request, Vote and Comment :)

~ M

Y/N'S POV
*RING RING RING*

I turned my head from my book and saw my phone ringing. I checked the person calling and it was my best friend Ezra. I roll my eyes probably knowing she's gonna ask me for a favour. I click green and her voice immediately fills my eardrums.

Ezra: Hey gguuurrll!!

Y/N: Ezra whatcha want?

Ezra: Nothing.....nothing....

Y/N: Ezzraaa?

Oh this bitch think I'm playin'.

Ezra: Okay okay, fine you got me. I heard Lewis is throwing a party tonight!!

Y/N: Okay.....and this concerns me how?

Ezra: Gurl please come with me!

Y/N: Ezra no! I got to a really good part in my story I'm not leaving for a stupid party!

Ezra: GURL! Yo introverted ass is comin no matter what you know why?

Y/N: Pft yea why?

Ezra: I heard Nick is going.....

I can see her smirking even though she's on the other side of the phone. I smile to myself. Nick Mara, the guy I've been crushing on since 7th grade, is going. With his perfectly wavy brown hair and his built figure and his deep brown eyes. How could I not fall for him?

Y/N: I don't know Ez...I'm mad awkward anyways....

Ezra: Y/N! C'MON!!!

Go to a party with Nick Mara? Or stay home and finish my book? The thing is the last party I went to was last year. That's a long time.

I guess it's time to get my ass out of the house.

Y/N: *sigh* UGH! Fine I'll see you there...

Ezra: YAASS! And don't forget to look cute for ya boo thang!

Y/N: Oh my God! Goodbye.

I hang up the phone and chuckle to myself as I make my way to my closet . I put on 'High School' by UMI to get me in the mood. I try on at least a million outfits until I finally settle on one I liked.
(The one in the music video ^)
I'm now standing at my bedroom door and staring into it hyping myself up.

Oft okay you can do this! All you gotta do, is be cool.

I open the door, tell my parents about the party and leave the house.

*TIME SKIP*

I walk into the house filled with blasting music and drunk teenagers. The smell of alcohol and smoke fills my nose as I walk around the house looking for my friends. I walk down one hallway and turn into the next room to find them all sitting on a couch. I roll my eyes and smile as I plop down in the middle of them.