4. COMIC CON ~ A.P

AUTHOR'S NOTE💘
Soz but real quick before you start reading....
If you haven't seen the movie 'Howl's Moving Castle' or you don't know what Studio Ghibli is, then the references in this imagine probably won't make sense to you.

Also I don't really know much about cameras and how they work, so if you do and you're reading this and my info is wrong, I'm sorry in advanced.

I'm sorry but please feel free to search up what it is or maybe even watch 'Howl's Moving Castle' because it is a mad movie. Oh and yes this is when Austin's hair was blonde and long. Enjoy! Vote and comment :)

~ M

Y/N POV
Comic Con. One of the best places on earth. Why? Umm BECAUSE EVERYONE HERE IS JUST LIKE ME!! Every year I come to Comic Con just to see the Studio Ghibli stalls and to see all the cosplayers.

Although I love all Ghibli movies my absolute favourites are My Neighbour Totoro and Howl's Moving Castle. I'm a photographer and this year I decided to just take photos of cosplayers. I'm wearing a grey shirt with a Totoro head popping up just to the end of his nose so you can't see the rest of his body.

It's tied up at the back so it's cropped. Black high waisted jeans and some high top white converse complete my outfit. So far I've captured photos of Totoro's, Kiki's, No face's the list goes on, but I'm aiming for a Howl.

Like yea there are many of them...like.....EVERYWHERE, but none of them have quite caught my eye. I walk to the bathroom to freshen up when I bump into this tall blonde kid and drop my camera.

Austin: Oh shit sorry I wasn't looking where I was going

Y/N: No no my bad I was rushing I was- OH SHIT

I pick up my camera inspecting if there has been any damage done. There has. There's a big crack in the middle of my lens.

Y/N: Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!

Austin: What happened?

Y/N: My lens is cracked and now I can't take photos.

Austin: Oh my god I'm sssoo sorry I really didn't mean to break your lens

Y/N: No no it's fine it wasn't your fault I should've been more caref-

I finally looked up after inspecting my camera to be met with a very hot and handsome blonde boy. He had dark chocolate brown eyes that complemented his blonde died hair.

Light freckles across his cute rosy cheeks and his long blonde hair that grazed his nicely clean cut jawline. I'm getting lost in thought when his hand is pulled out in front of me.

Austin: Here let me help you up......

Y/N: ....Oh uh Y/N..thanks

Austin: No problem

Y/N: and your name is?

Austin: Austin Porter

Y/N: Nice

Now that we're both standing I can finally look at his outfit. He's cosplayed as Howl. The best part is that Austin has met my expectations for the perfect Howl Cosplayer.

Austin: I really am sorry about your lens though..

Y/N: No don't be it's fine I have other's I just preferred to use that one.

Austin: .....wait I think we have the same lens.

Austin pulls out the exact same lens that I was using before it got cracked.

Y/N: Wow what are the odds? ahah

Austin: I know right? What are the odds that I would bump into a beautiful girl and break her camera lens

I'm blushing like crazy. Fuck, hope he doesn't notice.

Y/N: Did he really call me beautiful? This hot kid just called me beautiful?

I whisper underneath my breath hoping he didn't hear me.

Austin: ....Uh yeah he did...and thanks for calling me hot

A big smirk is plastered on Austin's face. He winks. I mentally face palm myself. Good one Y/N he probably thinks your a weirdo now.

Austin: Hey I have an idea

Y/N: Okay I'm listening...

Austin: To repay for breaking your lens I'll give you mine.

Y/N: Oh no no no I couldn't possibly really it's fi-

Austin: No trust me it's all goods here

He hands me his camera lens. I reach out before he pulls it back into his chest. I stop and stare in confusion

Austin: You can keep it for the rest of the day if you agree to take photos of me
I think about this. Austin was the Howl Cosplayer of my dreams how could I turn this opportunity down?

Y/N: Aight I accept.

I pick a spot just on the outside of the building where there are some trees and nice greenery.

Austin: Aight so just tell me how to pose and stuff and I guess we'll be good

Y/N:...Umm can you please face forward and try look.....hmm.......mysterious

Austin: Okay..?

Austin does as I say and you begin I my photoshoot. I try hard not to stare. I mean he was actually really hot....but I can't let him know that, well actually I already failed at that part.

We do a few more poses when I catch him staring at me sometimes. I shake it off thinking nothing of it cause I'm a photographer. People always look at me.

But his stares were more of a "I want you" kind of stare. I take a few more photos then I announce that my photoshoot was done. I jog over to him to show him my work.

Austin: Oh my god Y/N these are amazing....just like you....

Y/N: ....Umm thanks....Like yea they're amazing but I don't know I'm not amazing...

Austin: Yea your right Y/N......you're fucking fantastic

And just like that your lips are pressed together. His lips are soft and luscious like a cloud. I couldn't get enough of it.

They were the perfect texture. It felt like we were kissing for hours. We both pulled away gasping for air. I can't believe I just got kissed by the most beautiful Howl at comic con....I wish this day would never end.