7. SKATE PARKS ~ A.P

AUSTIN'S POV
It's around 12 at night and I've just woken up from a nap. The house is quiet as everyone else has already knocked out. I decide to go down to the skate park as it's peaceful and quiet down there around this time.

I skate my way down to the skate park. When I arrive there it seems like no one else is there. I'm happy for a moment until out of the darkness I see a yellow helmet pop up and go back down. There's someone else here but hey at least it's only us 2.

I make my way to the top of the ramp where I saw that yellow helmet. I look down and see a girl skating up and down the ramps at the park. She's amazing. The way she glides smoothly along the concrete curves is mesmerising.

She doesn't make one mistake when she glides along her concrete waves. Her arms are resting peacefully by her sides. She's wearing a black cropped hoodie that says 'Brooklyn' on her sleeves in white.

Complementing her hoodie is some black ripped jeans with black and white vans. Just as I'm making out her face I realise she's skating my way. She comes up on the ramp and stops right next to me.

Y/N: Uh..hey there

Austin: Uh hey, what are you doing here at this time?

Y/N: Well I'm always here at this time, I come here every night at the same time just to skate

Austin: Shit that's pre cool

Y/N: Yea it is, no one else is here except for me and my skateboard

Now that she is right next to me, I can get a glimpse of her face, she's absolutely stunning. They way her hair caresses her shoulders perfectly and the way her eyes still sparkle in the darkness is just eye catching. Her skin colour complements her perfect hair and her lips are beautifully luscious.

Austin: What's your name?

Y/N: Y/N how bout you?

Austin: Austin

Y/N: Cool name, never met an Austin before

Austin: Same never met a Y/N before either... so how'd you get into skating?

Y/N: Well....uh...it used to be a thing me and my dad used to do...

"Used to". I ponder on this for a while.

Austin: Why 'used to'?

Y/N fidgets with her fingers for a little bit before answering

Y/N: Uh...I don't know if......you know what fuck it. Look Austin I know we just met but I guess you seem like someone that I can trust

Austin: Okay...

Y/N: Whatever I say right here, right now....you can't tell anyone okay?
I bring my pinky out in front of her and say:

Austin: I promise, what's said at the skate park, stays at the skate park.

Y/N: My dad's in jail Austin, that's why it's "used to"...

Austin: Shit omg Y/N I didn't mea- I'm so sorry

Y/N: It's fine Austin really....
There's a silence before Y/N chimes in.

Y/N: Hey wanna have a race?

Austin: Aight what's the prize?
She looks a little confused for a second then with a little yelp she says:

Y/N: If you win you can come here every night, but if I win you can't come here at night time okay?

Austin: Aight you're on Y/N

Y/N: Okay so....down this ramp twice, around there and skate off into the pit. 2 times around the pit then up that ramp and back up here okay?
I nod.

Y/N: Okay 3...2...

Austin: 1!
Right after that I'm off, I do skate the route she told me and in seconds I'm already back at the top with her closely behind me.

Austin: I win!! That means I'm coming back tomorrow

Y/N: I'm glad you're coming back, your kinda hot

I stand there blushing a little.

Austin: Well...your beautiful...

AUHTOR'S NOTE💘
I hope you enjoyed that Austin Imagine! Let me know if you want a Part 2 to this, because I wouldn't mind writing it :) Y'all know the drill to vote an comment.

~ M