Found

*Kaydence's POV*

I opened the door and Kris stood there. I let him in. He told me we needed to talk. We both sat down on the couch I had. "So," he started.
"We're twins," I blurted out.
"Yeah..." he nodded.
"I have a question," I looked at me. He looked at me too and nodded at me to continue. "Have you felt like... Like you're missing something. Like you cant figure out what it is?" I asked.
"Yeah," he nodded, "Like something in me is gone."
"Yeah," I nodded.
"Its gone," he told me. I nodded at him. "It is." I agreed.

We spent a couple hours just talking. We caught up with each other and he told me about my birth parents. He told me about his life growing up and I did the same. I told him about my foster parents and how I grew up. It felt like I've known him my whole life. It was crazy.

"You wanna come back to my apartment?" he asked, "Meet my roommate and my girl?"
"Sure," I smiled at him. We both got up and I got my stuff together. We went to his car and he drove us to his apartment. We listened to music all the way there and just sang along with the music. It was so fun. We pulled up to an apartment complex not far from my dorms. We got out and I followed him up to the elevator and then to his place. We came in and took our shoes off. "Bea will be here soon," he told me. He took me to the living room and there was a guy sitting on the couch, on his phone. He put his phone down and flashed a bright smile at me. "This is Kaydence, or Kade, my sister," he told him, "Twin sister."
"Ahh you're her," he smiled, standing up, "Jaylen. But you can call me anytime."
"Don't flirt with her!" Kris laughed, shaking his head. I laughed a little bit and smiled at Jaylen. "Kade," I nodded. There was a knock on the door and Kris went and got it. "You're pretty cute," Jaylen told me.
"Thanks," I smiled, "You are too."
"I am?" he smirked.
"You are," I nodded and winked at him. Then Kris came back in before Jaylen could say anymore. I smiled at him and waved at the girl. She was white and had long dark brown hair. She had a big smile on her face. "This is Bea, Bea this is Kaydence," Kris introduced us.
"Call me Kade," I smiled at her.
"Okay!" she smiled at me, "You're his sister?"
"Yeah," I nodded, "We were separated when we were toddlers."
"Ohhh," she nodded, "This is exciting!" she giggled. I nodded in agreement and smiled at her. We all sat down and just talked. Jaylen kept looking over at me and making eyes at me. I couldn't help but smile. What is this guy doing to me.

A/N- Sorry I'm posting this so late! I wanted to update for you guys but I've been so busy today and I just got some free time!