Sunday

*Kaydence's POV*

That night everyone went to their rooms, Bea obviously slept with Kris in his room. I was on the couch. I got a text from Jaylen to come to his room. I turned the bathroom light on and shut the door to make it look like I was in there, incase Kris came out. I snuck into Jaylens room and shut the door behind me. "Yeah?" I whispered. He opened his arms to me. "What's wrong?" he asked in a soft voice. I looked at him confused and made my way to the bed. I laid down next to him and he pulled me closer. "You're off today," he whispered, "What's wrong?"
"Nothing," I shook my head.
"Kaydence," he told me "talk to me. You know you can. I'm here." I let out a small sigh and put my head on his chest. I played with the strings on his sweat pants and shrugged a little bit. "Sunday," I told him, "I'm nervous. I don't know if I'm ready to meet Kris's parents, our parents," I corrected, "I mean they just gave me up. Like I was nothing. They can say all they want that they loved me but if they did they would've worked it out to keep me." Jaylen just listened to me rant about. "I'm just... I'm so mad at them and I'm sad about it and I know Kris just wants to make things right and stuff but like... I don't know if I'm ready to face them," I shrugged.
"If you're not you're not. Kris cant make you. If you don't want to meet them Sunday, don't," he told me, "Tell Kris you're not ready and when you are you can."
"My parents don't even know I know about it and they always kept me sheltered from it and I don't know why. If they knew about Kris and that's why. I don't know," I sighed
"It's all going to work out Lil Mama okay?" he told me, kissing my forehead, "Just don't worry about it and you'll do okay. Talk to Kris Sunday if you cant do it.."
"Okay," I nodded and cuddled into him closer. He held me tighter and just we just laid there. He made everything better and I'm not sure how...

~

Sunday came along and I felt sick to my stomach. I was so nervous to go but I was too scared to tell Kris. He looked so happy to get things straightened out and "be a family". I didn't want to ruin that for him. We all got ready to head to the gym and I felt like I was going to throw up. We went to the car and I didn't say a word the whole ride. Jaylen and I were in the back and he held my hand the whole way there. Once we pulled we all got out. I looked at Jaylen and he looked at Kris, who had his back to us, talking to Bea about something. He kissed my forehead. "You got this," he whispered, "I'm right here." I nodded and we walked. The boys went to the locker room and Bea and I stayed out, sitting in the bleachers. "Are you okay?" she asked, "You look like you're going to throw up."
"I am," I laughed nervously.
"Don't be, his parents are super nice okay?" she told me, rubbing my back.
"But it's different for you to say that. They didn't give you up," I sighed.

The game was about to start and I saw them walk in. I couldn't do it. The boys were on the court warming up and Kris waved to them. "I cant," I told Bea. I got up and ran the opposite way, out of the gym....