LowKey

*Kaydence's POV*

We all got on the plane and went to Oklahoma. We got to our hotel and we got to our rooms. The boys were on floor 14 and the girls were on 15. I had a room with Cleo and her friends Yasmin and Kaylee. There was 4 girls per-room. "So you and Jaylen are together?" Yasmin asked with a smile.
"I don't know," I giggled, "I think so but we aren't like official either."
"Gotcha," she nodded.
"They need to be together," Cleo giggled, "They are so cute!"
"Stoppp," I smiled, my cheeks getting warm.
"It's true!" Cleo nodded.
"I think Jaylen would look cute with you to be honest," Kaylee joined in.
"You guys," I laughed, shaking my head, "Kris already said we couldn't so even if we do get together it'll probably be lowkey."
"I heard you tell him off this morning don't be lying to me," Cleo laughed. I shook my head at them, a smile not leaving my face.

The boys decided we were going to go the swimming pool. Us four got ready to go swimming and put our bikini's on. We went downstairs to the pool and the boys were already there, along with a few of the other cheerleaders. Of course Neveah was there. I put my towel down and took off my tee shirt. I smiled over at Jaylen and he winked at me. I giggled a little bit and went to walk over to him. He was sitting in the hot tub but Neveah stepped in next to him. She sat on the edge with her legs in the water, next to him. She took his hand and put it on her thigh. She looked up at me and smirked cockily. Jaylen pulled his hand away right away and stood up. He moved seats and everyone in the hot tub started to laugh. I did a little too. I came over and sat down the same way Neveah did, next to Jaylen. Jaylen took his hand and gripped my thigh. I smiled cockily at Neveah, who scoffed and got up and walked away. I laughed a bit and got in the hot tub more, sitting in the water, next to Jaylen. "What's cookin good lookin'?" Jaylen smiled at me. I smiled over at Jaylen and put my head on his. "You're sum else," I giggled a little bit.
"You know you like it," he put his arm around me and chuckled, "You know Kris is just swimming with Bea right now right?"
"He will live," I shrugged. Jaylen started talking to a few other guys that were in the hot tub too. "Jaylen?" I asked, looking up at him.
"Yeah?" he looked down at me.
"Who do you share a room with?" I asked.
"Smith, Jalen, and Moses," he told me.
"Oh," I nodded, smiling small, "Can I come see you tonight then?"
"Duh," he nodded, "You can sleep in there if you wanna."
"Okay," I smiled up at him.

~

After we swam for a good our or so everyone started to go back to their rooms. I went to our room and changed into a pair of booty shorts and a tee shirt. I put my hair up in a bun and then went down to Jaylen's room. I knocked and Moses answered the door. "Ouuu Jaylen your girlfriend is hereeee," Moses teased. He let me in and I laughed a little at him. I smiled over at Jaylen, who was laying in his bed with his laptop on his lap. I came over and laid down next to him. "What you watchinnn?" I asked. He put his arm around me, pulling me closer. "Netflix," he told me.
"Well duh, but what on Netflix??" I asked, smiling at him.
"Big Mouth," he chuckled, "Duhh." I laughed a little and put my head on his chest. Then I saw a flash go off from Moses. I looked up at him and laughed. "What was that about??" I laughed.
"You two are sum else," he chuckled.
"Are you gon post that?" Jaylen asked.
"I did yeah," He nodded.
"Take it down," he told him, "Don't want Kris seeing that."
"Right," I agreed, "Send me it though."
"Aight. Didn't know y'all was on the DL," Moses nodded.
"We are," Jaylen, nodded.