Game Day

*Kaydence's POV*

I ended up sleeping in Jaylens room that night. I didn't plan to but I fell asleep in his room and then it just happened. The next morning he woke up. "Hmm?" I groaned, cuddling into his chest more.
"You gotta get up," he laughed, "Kris is coming here." I groaned and sat up. I stretched a little and stood up. "Fine," I pouted, "I'll see you at the game." He stood up, chuckling. He pulled me closer by my hips and pressed his lips against mine. I smiled up at him and giggled. "Good morning to you too," I smiled.
"Go," he laughed.
"Right!" I laughed. I got my stuff together and rushed out, hoping not to see Kris in the hallway or anywhere. Thankfully I didn't. I got back to my room and sat on my bed. "Where were you last night?" Cleo smirked at me.
"Jaylens room," I laughed. She sniffed me and I laughed. "What are you doing?" I laughed.
"You do smell like a boy!" Cleo smirked, "Did you guys??"
"No!" I laughed, "There was three other guys in the room. Plus the most we've done I kiss."
"Mhmm," Cleo laughed. I did as well. We went down tot he lobby and we all got breakfast and took it back up to our rooms. We ate our food and at about 11 we all started getting ready. The game started at 2 which meant we had to be there t 1.

Once we were finished we met everyone in the lobby to head on the bus to go to the game. We practiced and stretched out for the hour we had before the game and then we all went on court. During the game we had a stunt, which I was a flyer for. I wasn't nervous about it, we did this stunt a million times. So I went up and then I went down... I got dropped... We never drop anyone. I let out a loud yell as I fell on my ankle. I looked over at who dropped me and sure enough one of Neveah's friends. "Really?!" I sighed, holding my ankle. There was a time out called in the game and Kris ran over to see if I was alright. "You okay??" he asked.
"No," I sighed. Coach came over as well and yelled at Neveah's friend for dropping me. Kris helped me stand up. "I cant," I sighed, holding onto Kris for support.
"Get a doctor," he told the coach. A doctor came over and they helped me into the back. Kris got subbed in the game and came back with me. "What happened??" he asked.
"One of Neveah's friends dropped me cause for some reason she doesn't like me," I sighed, laying on the table once we got there. They checked out my ankle. "Really?" he shook his head, "I'm sorry."
"Go play your game I'm fine," I nodded.
"No," he shook his head and held my hand, "I'm staying." I nodded and smiled at him. The doctors finished looking at my ankle and started wrapping it up. "It doesn't look broken. It is more than likely sprained or fractured. You'll have to go to the doctors office and get an X-Ray soon to make sure it isn't fractured," he told me, "Till then you'll have to sit out or not stunt."
"Okay," I sighed. Kris helped me up once they got done. They gave me crutches to help walking and we walked back out. Neveah's friend was suspended from the team. I went and sat down next to Cleo on the side lines and laid my crutches down. "You okay?" she whispered.
"Sprained for sure, have to make sure it isn't fractured," I nodded, "Cant stunt or anything."
"I'm sorry," she sighed, "What a bitch."
"Tell me about it," I nodded.
"But you did show her. Kris is your brother. He came up to make sure you were okay. You should've saw the look on her face Kade," Cleo laughed a bit.
"Good," I laughed a bit as well and shrugged my shoulders.