Mean

*Kaydence's POV*

"I have a question," I asked Cleo.
"Go ahead," she smiled at me.
"What do you think about Jaylen?" I asked.
"Hands? Or Hill?" She asked.
"Hands," I nodded. She shrugged and nodded a little. "He's cool. He's really nice. Kinda just stays to himself and his friends," she told me, "Why?"
"I don't know," I shrugged, "Kris told me a few things about him but him and I been talking and I just don't know if Kris said that cause I'm his sister or if he meant it."
"What did he say?" she asked.
"That he wasn't serious about relationships or anything and that he just wanted to fuck and flirt around," I shrugged.
"No," she shook her head, "He's anything but that. All the boys on the team who are single flirt with the cheer team but Jaylen, who's single. He isn't like that. He's friendly with us but not like trying to get with us."
"Oh okay," I smiled and nodded, "Cause I think him and I are going to be dating soon. We go out to eat one day out of the week and we always text and flirt."
"That's adorable!" she smiled.
"What's adorable??" I heard her voice, Neveah. The one who talked shit last time. "The fact that all Kaydence does is lie to try to fit in with us when in reality she never will fit in with us," Neveah laughed. I rolled my eyes and didn't even look at her. I knew what she was saying wasn't true but it was hard to believe that at the same time. I tried to not let her words stab at me but they did a little. "Awee what? Big mouth gone mute???" She taunted, her friends laughing with her.
"Leave her alone guys," Cleo stepped in.
"Someone standing up for the new girl huh?? You're a flyer you should be careful Cleo," she warned. Cleo just shook her head. I stood up and pushed past Neveah, making sure to be kind of rough. I walked out into the hallway and got my phone out. I called Jaylen...

"Whats up?" he asked.
"Where are you??" I asked.
"I'm walking to the gym, why? What's wrong?" he asked.
"I need you," I sighed.
"I'll be there in a minute meet me by the locker room," he told me. I hung up and walked to the locker room, which was in the gym. A minute or two passed and Jaylen came in. He set his duffle down and pulled me into a hug right away. "What's going on?" he asked. I Hugged back and shook my head. I closed my eyes tight and just hugged him. He put his head on mine and let out a sigh. "Kade, talk to me," he whispered.
"People are so mean," I whispered back, holding the tears back.
"What happened?" he sighed.
"People are just mean Jaylen," I sighed, hugging him tighter. He copied my actions and hugged me tighter back. "It's okay," he nodded, "I'm here..."

A/N- Sorry, again, for posting sooo late! I finally have time to write and I wanted to post for you guys while I could!