Date

*Kaydence's POV*

It was the day. The day Jaylen said he was going to take me out to eat. I was really nervous. I was hoping I didn't screw anything up and I was praying things would go well. I didn't know what Kris would think but I didn't plan on even telling him. I just told him I was going to be hanging out with Cleo for awhile and he didn't ask any questions after that. I got dressed, looking kind of nice cause Jaylen told me to dress nice. I didn't want to dress up too much though.

Jaylen pulled in and I stepped outside, shutting the door behind me

Jaylen pulled in and I stepped outside, shutting the door behind me. He got out of his car and he was in a pair of jeans and a tee shirt with a pair of sneakers to match his shirt. I smiled at him and opened the passenger door for me. "Awe how sweet," I smiled at him and got into the car.
"I was raised well," he chuckled. He shut the door and then jogged to his side. He got in and shut the door. We both buckled up and he started to drive. "Lil mama cleans up nice," he told me, glancing between me and the rode. I giggled a little bit and smiled small, looking down at my lap. "Thank you," I nodded. We made small talk as he drove us to the restaurant. Then we got out and went in. There was a good amount of people already here and a waiter took us to our table. It was in the corner next to he window. It out looked the back of the place with a small river/pond outside. "Pretty," I smiled.
"Like you," Jaylen replied, causing my cheeks to get a light pink color. We both ordered our drinks and started talking. We talked about everything. There was never  dull moment that night. We talked about basketball, home life, school, video games, everything we could think of. There was a lot of laughing and listening. The night couldn't have gone better.

Jaylen dropped me back off at my dorm but before I got out he stopped me. "yeah?" I turned and looked at him.
"I had a really, really good night," he told me, looking at me.
"Me too," I smiled at him.
"We need to do this again okay? Make this a regular thing. We go out, I'll show you around take you to the best places here. It doesn't have to always be dinner. It could be just walking around board walk or something," he explained. I smiled at the thought. I nodded my head in agreement. "It's a date," I told him.
"Good," he smiled. He leaned over and kissed my forehead, then pulled away. "have a good night Kade," he told me.
"Goodnight Jaylen," I got out and shut the car door behind me. I walked to my door and Jaylen waited till I was inside to drive away.. Wow... tonight was amazing...