First

*Kaydence's POV*

After practice I waited in the gym for Jaylen and Kris to be done with practice. Once they were done I met up with them. "What's up?" Kris asked.
"What are you guys doing tonight?" I asked.
"Nothing," Kris shook his head, looking at Jaylen then back at me.
"Not that I know of," Jaylen shrugged.
"Oh okay," I nodded, "Can I come over?"
"Yeah you're always welcome," Kris nodded, "Shit you could move in if we had room."
"Thanks," I laughed a little bit. We got our things together and then we left to their apartment.

"You okay?" Kris asked. I shrugged a little bit and ate the chips we were all sharing. "What's wrong?"
"Girls on the team are assholes," I laughed a little, "They don't believe that I'm your sister or that I hang out with you and Jaylen."
"Really?" Kris chuckled, "We will straighten that out."
"Okay," I shrugged. I continued to eat my chips and just stayed quiet. Then I got a text. It was Jaylen.

Jaylen- baby cheer up. I don't like you being sad like this. 😔
Me-I'm trying. 🙁
Jaylen- I'm coming over tonight ight? Imma spend the night. 🥰
Me- Okayyy 😁

I smiled over at Jaylen and then looked back at the TV. I was at their house till about 6PM. Kris posted a few pictures of us together on his story, knowing those girls had him on snapchat. Then I left. I got back to my dorm and waited for Jaylen to come over. He got there about 45 minutes later. I let him in and smiled at him. "Hey," I giggled.
"Hey," he smiled back, "You doing okay?"
"I think so," I nodded. He took his shoes off and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back right away. "How are you so nice," I giggled.
"I don't know," he chuckled, "I was raised right by my mama."
"True," I nodded, smiling. He pulled away and we went to my room. I turned Netflix on and we laid in my bed. He had is arm around me and my head was on his chest. Out of nowhere Jaylen tilted my head up to him and pressed his lips onto mine. I closed my eyes right away and kissed back. We kissed for a couple seconds and then he pulled away. I smiled at him, fluttering my eyes open. "I liked that," He told me.
"Me too," I nodded. He pecked another kiss on my lips and then went back to watching Netflix... That kiss was so different from any other on I've had.... I don't know why but it was good. I wanted more.