Miss You

*Kaydence's POV*

The rest of the week went really smooth. We all just chilled, went to a few of the boys games, and ate good food. Then my parents had to go back home and I was left alone with Kris and his parents for another couple days. Jaylen was with me though so it was okay.

Jaylen talked me into coming over even though Kris's parents were there. I went to the apartment and knocked. Jaylen opened the door and let me in. I kissed his cheek and took my shoes off. "So," he started, "I was gonna ask you something."
"Okay?" I looked at him a little nervous.
"Well like my sisters birthday is next weekend and maybe you wanna come back to my hometown with me? Meet my parents and stuff?" he shrugged a little, a small smile on his face. I nodded and smiled at him. "Yeah," I agreed, "I would love to."
"Okay baby," he smiled bigger at me. He took my hand and took me to the living room. I waved at Kris and his parents and then we wen to Jaylen's room. I sat on the bed and he came and sat next to me. "Are you guys coming to Arizona with us?" he asked, putting his arm around me.
"I think so," I nodded, "Coach mentioned something about it."
"Okay," he smiled, he kissed my forehead and we just cuddled. We watched Netflix for awhile and just cuddled.

"Can I talk to Kaydence?" I heard someone ask, after knocking on the door. I think it was Kris's dad. I looked at Jaylen and then got up. "I'll be back," I told him. He nodded in response. I went out of Jaylen's room and shut the door behind me. It was Kris's dad. "What's up?" I asked. He just looked at me, with a smile. I looked at him confused. "What?" I shrugged.
"You're just so grown up now," he told me, "I missed you..."
"Well," I shrugged again.
"I'm sorry for what happened. I never wanted it to happen okay? I want my child..." he sighed.
"Oh," I shrugged, "Well you should've thought about that. I have a family and I'm sorry."
"Please hear me out," he told me.
"No," I shook my head, "I told you. We are on good terms but you are not my father." He went to say something but I stopped him. "End of discussion," I went back into Jaylen's room and shut the door behind me. I walked over to the bed and cuddled into Jaylen, not talking. "What happened baby, talk to me," he rubbed his hand on my arm.
"Just," I sighed, "He wants to be there for me but no. He should've thought about that before he got rid of me," I sighed, shrugging a little.
"Right," he nodded, just letting me vent.
"It's stupid," I sighed, "He cant just do that."
"Baby calm down okay?" he kissed my head, "I know it bugs you but baby you cant drill on it okay?"
"Okay," I nodded, cuddling closer to him, "Thank you." He nodded and kissed my head a few times again. "You're perfect," I looked up at him. He chuckled a little and shook his head. "Nah baby," he smiled, "All you."
"Not even close," I giggled, shaking my head.
"To me you're perfect, everything I've wanted," he told me. I nodded in response with a big smile on my face. I pecked a few kisses against his lips. "I love you," I told him.
"I love you too," he smiled back.