Grown

*Kaydence's POV*

Cleo was over at my dorm for a little bit and we were just watching Netflix and talking. "So you really are Kris's sister huh?" she asked, looking at me.
"Yeah," I nodded, "Didn't know till I came here though. I was adopted to another family and then found Kris when I came here."
"Damn that's crazy," she told me, "Have you met his parents or other siblings yet?"
"No," I shook my head, "Not sure if I even want to, to be honest."
"Yeah I don't know if I would want to meet someone who gave me away. Like if my parents did that I don't think I'd want to meet them either so I don't blame you," she nodded.
"Yeah," I shrugged a little.
"So what about Jaylen?" She asked, giving me a smirk.
"We had our first kiss the other night," I giggled, "it was so amazing."
"Dang girl!" she smiled at me, "That's so great!"
"It was," I nodded, "I think we are actually getting pretty serious."
"I see that," she nodded. We continued to talk about random things and then she went home. We have to leave early in the morning to go to Oklahoma for the boys basketball game. I got my stuff packed and together and then I went to sleep after setting my alarm.

The next morning I got up and put on my UCLA hoodie that had "Hands" on the back. Yes it's Jaylens. He left it here and he is not getting it back. I got my cheer bag and my purse and then headed out after eating and brushing my teeth. I went to the gym where the buses were that are taking us to the airport. I found Cleo and went up to her, she was talking to a few other girls on the team that I was friends with too. The boys started showing up as well. Then she came up... "Who's hoodie do you have on today??" she asked, her friend grabbing my arm and turning me to the back pretty rough. I yanked my arm away from her, turned around, and shoved her almost hard enough to knock her down. "Watch yourself!!!" she yelled at me.
"You watch yourself!! Keep your nasty ass hands off me!!" I yelled back at her. The coach came over and asked what was going on and of course she made it seem like she was a victim. "I don't know! I came over here to talk to them about something and then Kaydence just pushed her!" she told coach.
"That's not true," Cleo spoke up.
"No it's not," Maria, one of Cleo's friends, stood up too.
"She came up and asked her a snotty question then her friend grabbed Kaydence's arm and yanked her to the side," Cleo explained.
"Exactly," I shrugged, "So I shoved her off me."
"You four all knock it off, this is strike one," Coach warned then walked away. I did too. I found Kris and Jaylen, as well as Bea. "Hey what's up?" Kris asked, "You alright??"
"No," I shook my head, "Got striked for fucking pushing someone off me who was pushing me around. Some bullshit."
"Where did you get the hoodie?" Bea giggled.
"Yeah is that mine?" Kris asked. I shook my head. Bea went behind me and started giggling. "I knew it," she smiled at me and then at Jaylen.
"Didn't I tell you two no??" Kris looked at us. I just shrugged and so did he. "I'm not a baby, you cant tell me what I can and cannot do," I shrugged, "I'll do what I want. I'm not harming anyone or myself. I'm fine."