Empty

*Kaydence's POV*

I put my phone down. I couldn't answer him right now. "What happened??" Cleo asked, noticing my change in mood. I grabbed my phone, opened the message and handed her the phone. I pulled the covers up more as tears started to roll down my cheeks. "Kade...." she sighed, locking my phone and setting it back down. 
"I know," my voice cracked as I held back the tears that were struggling to come out. She sat up, sat me up, and then just hugged me. I couldn't hold back anymore and I just started to cry. Yasmin and Kaylee came over and sat down next to us. "What's wrong?" Yasmin asked.
"Jaylen broke things off," Cleo sighed.
"What y'all were just doing good??" Kaylee looked at me. I shrugged and continued to cry into Cleo's shoulder. "I'm sorry," Yasmin sighed, rubbing my back.
"Me too. I thought you guys were going to be something for real," Kaylee said. I just shrugged. I didn't know what to say. It just felt like I was empty...

We all got on our plane back home the next morning and I didn't really talk to anyone. I stayed quiet. I talked a little to Cleo, Yasmin, and Kaylee but not much. I didn't even talk to Kris. I knew he could tell something was up but I didn't really want to tell him. We got back to our dorm and within 20 minutes there was a knock at the door. I sighed an went to the door. I opened it and Kris was there. "What's wrong?" he looked at me, "Don't lie. I'm your twin I know something's wrong."
"It's nothing Kris," I shook my head. He came in and shut the door behind him. "Lemme ask again. What's wrong?" he shrugged.
"Just girls on the team. We don't get along. It's nothing," I shrugged. He looked at me like I was stupid. "What??" I looked at him.
"You know you're lying. I know you're lying. Fess up," he told me, crossing his arms at me.
"Fine," I shrugged, "You wanna know whats wrong?? Jaylen. You. You broke off something that meant the world to me! It's all your fault that he left! He made me feel so special and happy! The way I'm sure Bea makes you feel! He said he doesn't wanna be something he cant show off and he cant do that cause he sits by me and you have a fucking cow!! That's whats wrong!!" By the time I ended that I was heated. I didn't realize how mad it made me till I finally got to yell at Kris about it. He looked at me for a second, taking in what I said. "You guys actually had feelings together?" he spoke, "I thought you two were just fooling around.."
"No Kris! We actually had something between us. We haven't even had sex, we just had our first kiss not that long ago! We weren't ever just 'fooling around'," I sighed.
"I'm sorry..." he told me, "I didn't know you guys were serious about this..."
"Well yeah we were but it's over now and I'm sure he's moved on already. Why wouldn't he?" I rolled my eyes.
"I'll talk to him I promise," Kris sighed, "I'll make things better." I just shrugged at him. "Please Kade. Don't be like this. I'm your brother and I was just trying to look out for you. I didn't want you to end up pregnant or heart broken but I guess I did that anyways," he sighed.
"Fix it and I'll forgive you," I told him.