Zoetrope

Your eyes tightly strapped to the woman spinning 'round and 'round, until the lights all fade away. You're running in circles, turning into a dreidel. You're dizzy, but she keeps on pulling you in, drawing you it, and it feels like a dream. The fire crackers made hot for you, and she punches the head out in your ticket. Spinning faster now. You chase after the one that doesn't belong to you. Catch up to the fate of those clowns, you're still riding in circles, like your horse never stops. This life's no carousel. Her tight shift of non-sense. She's covered head to toe in paint. You watch her arms stretch beyond the void, glitter sprinkling down. She's ready to risk everything for no cause. Her adrenaline rushing in her veins, she likes it that way. Your heart beats faster as you wait for the climax, but you can't scream her name, can you? You loose your mind as she lets go. My lights die out when you've come to find she's successful with her trick. More tricks, more play until she eats your heart out. You're still spinning in her freak show, like the teacups at a carnival. Coins into the slot without delay. Are you enjoying yourself Alice? Growing with power by the act. She does what it takes to feel rewarded, throw her a rose.... I've slowly become the Mad Hatter, ready to break at the way she spins... and can't you... couldn't you.. spin me like that? Marvel at her precision, her games are fun aren't they? Hoped you'd feel the same... spinning to fast now, the story within my zoetrope.