All The Little Things

There are no bubblegum trees around me, though I've never liked the taste anyways.
And I find waiting around me, as the only little one listens to the base.

Here there is snow that blows in opposite direction, here the warm wind in your face.
At the same time, every single time, every little time.- I smile softly and inside I cry.

The small heart girl waiting for her affection, but she knows no thing and pulls away.
She can hear the breeze run through bubblegum trees, when everything's sings, know she's lost in her place.

'Cuz here the cupcakes they taste like the 'lil fuzzies that you pull from your hair.
-And there is no escaping, when everything's breaking, the love that I'm feeling for all the little things.

There are no honey pools that surround me, but warm water is all the rage.
-And I find waiting right by me, as the only bigger one stares into space.

Her there are flowers that are wild too -just for picking, here...the works in its place.
At the same time, every single time, every little time- I smile softly and inside I cry.

The shrivels heart girl, a few lollipops worth licking, she throws them away, begs him to stay. She sees no syrup sticking 'cuz no one is listening, a pillows worth kissin', know- she has her own way.

'Cuz here the chocolate- it taste like the bitter sweet sighs, it's not fair.
And there is no changing, when things do stop breaking, the lost and the aching for -
All the little things.

..... your trouble them with all your little things. The bubblegum trees are cut down.
And the love your feel dosent go away, the same as no honey pools- which in you could drown.

The leaves will still come for you next fall. The lollipops might all just fade.
At the same time, every single time, every little time. I smile softly and inside I cry.

...-  And there is no waking, when things will keep breaking, I still fall asleep shaken for- all the little things...