Complicated

Keith shifted uncomfortably in his seat, trying to find a comfortable spot to sit in. He stopped, however, once he realized that Lotor was glaring at him, a sudden shiver running down his spine.

Pidge briefly glanced up at him from the kitchen where she was making coffee, chewing on her bottom lip when she caught Lotor glaring at Keith, his expression downright murderous.

She quickly finished pouring the coffee, walking into the living room and handing a cup to both Lotor and Keith. Both men refused to look at her as they stared at each other, the tension in the room thick enough to cut with a knife.

"Uhm."

"I shouldn't be here," Shiro said awkwardly from his place in the front doorway. "I'll uh, just wait outside."

"Yes," Lotor growled.

"No!" Keith whispered harshly, only to stare after his brother in disgust when he walked out, leaving the three alone.

"Katie?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind explaining to us just why we're here instead of in our beds sleeping soundly?" Lotor asked with false sweetness, his lips in a cruel smirk.

Pidge frowned, looking away from him. "Uhm, okay. We're here today because uh..."

"Okay, stop," Keith growled. "Stop making her explain herself like she did something wrong. She didn't do anything wrong!"

"I wasn't accusing her of doing anything wrong, Kogane," Lotor said snidely. "Quite frankly, you should learn to keep your mouth shut when your opinion isn't needed."

"But it is needed right now," Keith snapped. "You're basically slut shaming her by making it seem like she did something wrong. So what if we slept together? It happened because you were a shitty boyfriend!"

"I won't stand for these false accusations!" Lotor shouted, standing up abruptly. "How dare you say something you have no idea of? Did I not explain to you my situation back at the hospital? Or were you too busy being an absolute idiot and disobeying your doctor's orders?"

"Hey, don't turn this on me! I didn't do anything wrong, you piece of shit. All I did was take interest in a girl at a bar. I didn't know she was dating someone, and I didn't know that we were going to end up having a kid together!"

"Condoms exist, Kogane. Your parents clearly didn't use them when they accidentally created you," Lotor said with a sneer.

Pidge gaped at him, her eyes wide. "Lotor, you're taking it too far."

"Don't you dare bring my parents into this!" Keith's shouted, trying to stand up.

"Keith, sit your ass back down before you tear your wound open again or so help me I will slap you!" Pidge shouted, glaring at him.

Keith looked at her in disbelief. "Are you serious? I'm not going to just let him slander my parent's name like that!"

"Doctor's orders!"

"Fine!" Keith shouted, sitting back in his seat once more. "I'm warning you, Lotor. When I'm all healed, you're going to wish you never said anything!"

"Please. You won't even live to see the day," Lotor smirked deviously.

"Alright, that's enough!" Pidge shouted, pushing Lotor back into his seat. "Lotor, you sit down. And Keith? Stay seated or else I'm going to get Shiro up here to snap you out of it!"

"But he started it!" Keith frowned.

"On the contrary, you bastard. You started it by sleeping with my fiancé!"