Can't Help Falling in Love (With You)

"Today's the dayyy," Lance sang, fixing his bow tie, "Today is the day Shiro becomes a married man. God, that feels so weird to say!"

"Please don't say that again," Keith winced, looking over at Shiro. "You're going to make him run off to the bathroom, and I don't think my heart can handle chasing after him again."

"You're weak," Lance sniffed, walking over towards Shiro. He stopped in front of the trembling man, immediately quirking a brow.

"Dude, are you crying? Allura hasn't even shown up and you're already bawling like a baby!"

"Lance," Adam warned, "be nice."

Shiro exhaled shakily, putting a hand up to his head. "I'm not crying, I'm just...emotional."

"And a nervous wreck," Matt snickered, earning him a slap on the arm from Hunk. "What?"

Shiro smiled wryly. "The effort to shut him up is appreciated, Hunk, but he's right. I'm a nervous wreck and I don't know why! I wasn't even this worried when I did my twin separation, for crying out loud!"

"He wasn't even this nervous before he and Allura first did the dirty," Matt commented before getting hit again. "Okay, ow! Stop abusing me, Hunk!"

"Someone hand the poor man a puke bag," Adam shook his head, arms crossed across his chest. "No, seriously. When he gets nervous, he pukes. Someone get him a puke bag."

"Already done," Lotor said, handing Shiro a brown bag. "Breathe, Shiro. This is the happiest day of your life. Just breathe and stop overthinking everything. She agreed to marry you for a reason."

"What if someone declares their love for her when we're about to say I do and she runs off with them? What if she decides that this isn't what she wants when we're at the altar? What if I forget my speech? What if–"

"So many what ifs that you aren't thinking about the best part," Keith snapped, grabbing Shiro by the shoulders. "Shiro, you're getting married to Allura. Allura, the one who stuck through thick and thin with you when others didn't. Allura, who fell in love with you and asked you out because she wanted to. Allura, who nearly beat Lotor up after he beat you up. You're getting married to the love of your life because she wanted to as well."

Keith inhaled sharply, closing his eyes. "All of us would do anything to have that, and you already have it. Be happy and breathe. This is the happiest day of your life."

"Are you sure?" Shiro asked uneasily. "It feels like a death sentence."

"The death of a bachelor," Lance tsked. "Keith's right. Stop feeling so nervous, man. You're marrying freaking Allura! She loves you too much to leave you at the altar."

"But–"

"Nope," Keith said, slapping a hand over Shiro's mouth. "You two are in love and have the greatest love story the hospital has ever seen. You fell in love even through hard shit and proposed in a freaking gondola at Six Flags."

Lotor pressed his lips firmly together, struggling to hold in a laugh.

"Truly the best proposal as well."

"It's better than anything you could ever do," Shiro glared weakly.

"Allura is picky, Shirogane. If she decided to marry you then it's blatantly obvious that she loves you. Don't doubt her for a second." A chuckle escaped Lotor's lips. "You'll make her upset if she ever finds out about your doubt."

Shiro let out a snort. "Tell me about it."

"See? Even Lotor is telling you that everything is going to be okay," Adam smiled. "You'll be fine."