Can I Be Him

"So," Pidge slurred, batting her eyelashes, "I never did catch your name. What is it?"

"I can't tell you if you didn't tell me," he replied with a giggle—a fucking giggle. "What's your name?"

"Secrets are secrets," she said, taking another sip of her drink. "You know, I was sad when I got here, but you...make me not sad. Is there a word for that?"

"I think the word is amphibian," Keith snorted, face flush. "Right?"

"I feel so amphibian," Pidge repeated, laughing at the sentence. "I'm so amphibian!"

"Oh god," Lance muttered from the table he was sitting at, "the medical geniuses are drunk as fuck. Keith, buddy? I think it's time for you to escort her home."

"Why? We didn't even do anything yet," Keith pouted, wrinkling his nose.

"I am not going home," Pidge replied, crossing her arms across her chest. "That place is full of a drunk jackass. Hey, pretty dude!""

"Yeah?"

"Take me home with you."

Lance choked on his spit, his face scrunching up. "Okay, you know what? We're calling an Uber, and you're staying there alone. I'm going to spend the night with my sister."

"It could be a threesome," she invited, batting her eyelashes. "Come on! Have a sense of adventure!"

"Sorry, but no," Lance replied flatly, pulling out his phone. "I'm calling an Uber and making sure you two drunkies are home safe before leaving. Keith, if you do something, use a freaking condom man."

"What do I look like? Stupid?" Keith said, raising a brow. "Everyone knows that!"

"Heh," Pidge laughed, "protection for that erection."

"Hell yeah."

After some more embarrassing comments by both Keith and Pidge and an Uber ride home, Lance left them inside the apartment, looking warily between the two.

"I swear, Keith, if you do something wrong–"

"Go away," Keith hissed, pushing Lance out of the door, "she's too pretty for you!"

"Hey! This is my apartment!"

Keith slammed the door shut in his face, glaring at it before walking back over towards Pidge, who was staring blankly at the tv. He raised a brow, sitting down next to her.

"Are you...okay?"

"I'm drunk," she said bluntly, turning to face him, "and I think I want to kiss you."

"Really?" He asked, a warm feeling fluttering in his chest, "Are you sure?"

She pulled him down by the collar of his jacket, purple meeting amber eyes full of lust.

"You make me happy even when I'm sad. I want you. What are you going to do about it?"

Keith groaned, letting his head dip closer towards her as he leaned in to press a sloppy kiss to her neck, eliciting a gasp from the female.

"I can think of a thing or two."

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––