For Her

"Keith, this is completely stupid."

"Yes, I agree."

Keith rolled his eyes, standing in front of the two surgeons with his arms crossed. His brows were furrowed, eyes narrowing as he stared at the woman and man in front of him.

"It is not. You," he spat, poking a finger in Lotor's chest, "thought that it was okay to pull a girl into a closet that is specifically used for making out, and you thought that it was okay because you didn't kiss her. Well you know what? You're wrong."

"Do you want to know what's wrong? The fact that you're here instead of preparing for you rotations," Lotor wrinkled his nose. "Seriously, you start those in what, July? And you're here complaining instead of doing your required work and attending classes."

"Keith, this is really stupid," Pidge complained. "Nothing happened. I went in there to look for gauze for the clinic, and I just got locked in there on accident. Nothing. Happened."

"Well what am I supposed to think when I hear that you're locked in a closet with your ex?"

"Technically not anymore," Lotor said while inspecting his nails. "Besides, she is correct. Nothing happened. Veronica and Acxa simply overreacted."

"That closet is used for other useful things too, Keith, not just makeout sessions. Trust me, nothing happened."

"What if you're just saying that because something did happen, huh? I have a right to be paranoid! You're breaking the rules of this whole dating thing!"

"Keith, you're acting like a child. That's supposed to be Lotor's job, not yours."

"But you guys are just...ugh!"

"If you're really that insecure, then I don't think that's good etiquette for a boyfriend," Lotor grimaced. "Believe me, I've been there before. You don't want to be there."

"It's your stupid fault I'm turning into you!"

"Keith, that's enough," Pidge said sternly. "Honestly, nothing happened. If you guys are going to be at each other's throats and not get along because of jealous rages over me, then I'm not going to date either one of you."

"That's–!"

"Shut it," she snapped, glaring at Keith. "You need to worry more about your studies than me, because I already told you guys, I won't be making a decision until seven months. You both need to settle down, or else I'm going to make you be civil towards one another!"

"And how do you suppose that you'll be able to do that? I am trying, but Keith is not."

"Excuse me? You literally–!"

"Okay, that's it!" she shouted, poking a finger at each man's chest.

"You," she hissed, glaring at Lotor, "and you," she continued just as angrily, looking at Keith, "are going to behave nicely towards each other, even if it's the last thing I do! I'm going to make you two do something to sooth this over once and for all!"

"What in the world is supposed to make that happen?" Keith asked indignantly.

"Yes, how?" Lotor inquired just as indignantly.

Pidge smirked evilly, glaring at both men. "Oh, you'll see."

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

"This was so unnecessary."

"Katie, I am a surgeon. I graduated at the top of my class at John Hopkins. I am a flawless heart surgeon."