un

Romilly

Today was Tuesday and I was currently sat on the library floor during lunch legs crossed trying to shove as many hot Cheetos in my mouth as I could fit. I heard the doors burst open and loud chattering I raised my head with an annoyed gaze pointed towards the group that had just walked in. It was a few boys and a few girls none of whom I knew the names of. Ms. Diana the school's librarian immediately shushed them pointing daggers with her gaze and making eye contact with me her look said something along the lines of what the hell are they doing here. I sent her a small smile before returning my attention to the book I was reading.

The group had clearly not got the message that every single person in the library was beyond annoyed with them, and me being who I am could not stand it any longer so I tossed my Cheetos aside and stormed over to there table. "Do you not get that you are being obnoxiously loud and no one in here wants to hear you." I huffed making eye contact with a boy who I think was named Timothee but couldn't be certain. He studied me with his soft, green eyes with an interested look painted on his face.

"And what gives you the right to talk to us like that," said a girl with pin-straight blonde hair who I believed was named Ella. She looked to her group for backup, another girl looked at me nodding frantically.

"On behalf of every other person in here I think I have the right to tell you to shut up," I said before storming away sending one last glare to the group. Immediately after I returned to my spot I let out a sigh not believing I had just had the confidence to act like that. I picked up my hot Cheetos and I could feel the intense gaze of someone but being too nervous to peak my head up all my confidence from before had vanished.

The lunch bell rang and I grabbed all my belongings, rushing as fast as I could out of the library sending a small wave to Diana and finding my way to my next class, chemistry. Taking a seat next to one of my closest friends, Naomi, who unfortunately did not have the same lunch as me before I told her of my embarrassing act that had just occurred. She giggled at me shaking her head and opened her mouth to speak before our teacher started talking drawing the class to a silence everyone's attention now focused on her. My phone buzzed Naomi texted me telling me not to worry about the ordeal that just had happened, and also that there was a party this weekend and that I had to go with her. I looked at her with annoyance before texting her a fine closing my phone before I got it taken away.

grr haven't written a book in so long so hopefully, you enjoy sorry for any mistakes!!! also future chapters will be much longer. THIS BOOK GETS SO MUCH BETTER I PROMISE PLEASE STICK AROUND