huit

Harry and I had giggled and stuffed our stomachs full and now I sat in my living room on the couch with my siblings all cuddled up together. We sat and watched the office, a tradition we had every Sunday night. Julian kept bursting out in fits of laughter and Nina would immediately shush him to which he rolled his eyes at. I kept checking my phone hoping Harry would text me about the day we shared, and in the pit of my stomach, I still felt a sense of dread for what he refused to tell me about Timothée.

Having stayed up late the previous night with my siblings I had woken up late and had to rush to school. I looked a mess my hair was thrown into a bun and I had light circles under my puffy eyes and my baggy clothes hung loosely to my petite frame. I sat in math tapping my pen lightly on the desk to the beat of my music. Frank Oceans self-control was playing through my headphones and I was slowly falling asleep. Until a tall figure threw himself next to me and started poking at me repeatedly.

"Yes Timothée do you need something," I said with a light tone in my voice turning to meet his big green eyes.

"Already back to the attitude huh, what will I ever do," he leaned back in the desk cracking his back loudly and not breaking eye contact with me.

"You are so sensitive," I joked with him. He just shook his head curls falling into his eyes before our math teacher stormed in with a frown on his face and began to drone on and I fell back into my sleepy daze.

I sat in the cafeteria with my head held in my hands as Naomi talked to me and our table about her weekend telling me about her hookup. She had skipped her current class just to tell us the story. All of the girls were laughing with her as she explained all the embarrassing details.

"You're lucky." I shook my head wistfully at her. She smiled wider at me.

"I know who you want to fuck!" she said loudly all my friend's heads snapping to me.

"NAOMI shut up." I started laughing nervously.

"Oh no you have to tell us the details." rushed out one of my friends, Mia.

"Lily come with me real quick," said Harry saving me from this awkward encounter. I stood slowly turning to make eye contact with Naomi as I walked away.

"What!" she mouthed to me her eyes wide with curiosity.

"I'll tell you later." I mother back to her intense stare.

"Oh I know exactly who your thinking about it's," she started before a tall boy walked over to me.

Harry had pulled me into the hallway. "Sorry to take you from Naomi but we never finished our project and we have to present today," he explained. "Also I may have wanted to hang out with you." he laughed lightly a pink gleam coming to his cheeks.

I smiled softly before we made our way to the library trying to rush our project. I notice how Harry's hand kept accidentally brushing my own or how he would constantly glance my way with a small smile. I brushed it off as just being friends.

We worked for the rest of lunch and finished just in time for our history class. I was still nervous because it was sloppy but at least we had something to turn in.

Me and my group were the first ones to go, of course. Me and Harry were the loudest and the most confident so we were the ones to lead the presentation out other member added in little facts and together we did pretty well. We finished and everyone clapped and I let out a sigh of relief that this project was finally done.

A/N

So sorry this chapter is kind of boring it's a filler for something that's coming soon !!