vingt trois

The rest of my winter break I had spent huddled in my room or with Naomi. There was only one more day left and I had spent my break wallowing in self-despair and worry over Timothee whom I still had not got a reply from. It was early Sunday morning and I forced myself up and out of bed and down the creaky stairs to find that no one was awake which was odd I was usually the last awake. I quickly poured myself a bowl of cereal and headed back up to my room. I slowly ate my breakfast staring intensely at a spot on the wall completely lost in thought. A little chirp startled me from my trance and I grabbed my phone almost dropping my cereal at what I saw.

Timothee: I'm okay, I can explain if you would like to listen

Anger crashed throughout my body, he was fine and I seemed like an idiot, for caring, and for nothing. I wish I could erase the feelings I had for him. Curiosity about where he had been eating me alive and I almost wanted to listen to him but my stubbornness got the best of me so I locked my phone and threw it on my phone. I decided to go for a run it was the first thing I thought of to clear my head. So I quickly threw on my sneakers and tied them tightly to my feet.

I exited my house the cold air instantly enveloping me in a hug and the crisp air flood my lungs. I started running my sneakers hitting the ground and causing the snow to make a soft crunching sound, I ran and I ran fast. It felt like hours but it had only been about thirty minutes when I arrived back at my home. I quickly walked up the stairs and swung open the door and I heard chatting signifying my family was now awake. I sighed catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror, the tip of my nose was red and the bags under my eyes seemed to be getting darker by the day. 

I darted up the stairs and into my room not really wanting to talk to my family at this moment. Things had shifted in Julian since he had seen my mom again and he wasn't his normal happy self. I wish I could help but when Julian got like this there wasn't much you could do. I groaned as I layed back into my bed ready for school to start again so I would have something to focus on again. I close my eyes and slowly fell back to sleep, waking again in the mid-afternoon. I grabbed my phone and had a new text.

Timothee: I guess that means no? Please let me talk to you Romi.

A/N Sorry for the short chapter it's kinda just a filler chapter but a much better longer one should be out soon!! also thank you so much for 4k that's crazy!! sm love to you all please vote and comment if you want!