vingt sept

Timothee and I laid on my bed facing each other, his angular face was lit only by the soft glow of moonlight and I couldn't help but reach my finger out and trace his sharp jaw. He smiled at my touch reaching his hand out to gently trace my lips.

"What happened while I was gone," Timothee whispered. I thought back to the first night of break when Harry had advanced on me. I had successfully avoided him for the past week and was dreading having to ever see him again. I sighed meeting his intent gaze "a lot," I started not knowing how exactly I would tell him this. 

"Harry asked me to dance with him and so I did, and then he kissed me and started touching me and I asked him to stop and tried pushing him away but he wouldn't stop," I said quickly.

"Did he?" Timothee started but I cut him off.

"No, I wouldn't let him," I said.

"I fucking hate that asshole," Timothee said throwing himself on his back and running his hand down his face in exasperation. 

"Me too," I agree grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together. Timothee pulled me to his chest, I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・⁺‧͙

Timothee had stayed with me throughout the rest of the weekend, only leaving once to grab clothes. It was now Monday morning and we were late we hurried around my room rushing to get ready. I groaned "Julians gonna yell," I said looking at him with a fake look of disappointment causing him to laugh and shake his head.

"Okay okay," let's go he said opening my door impatiently watching me tie my shoe. I pushed past him giggling rushing down the stairs, Timothee on my heel as we rushed into my car before Julian had the time to lecture us.

I drove quickly to the school the radio was blaring and Timothee was headbanging in the passenger seat. "I truly hate you," I muttered under my breath biting back a smile.

"You wish," He laughed poking me over and over again.  

I rolled my eyes in fake annoyance lightly slapping his hand away from me. We finally pulled into the crowded parking lot everyone was still outside meaning we weren't too late. I started to pull into my usual parking lot when my eyes landed on Harry waiting his arms crossed. "Your joking," Timothee said his smile disappearing. I let out a shaky breath turning to him with a look of panic. "Hey it's okay don't worry," he said gently climbing out of the car. I followed suit rushing around the car to stand next Timothee finding comfort in his lanky frame.

"Your back with him," Harry spat laughing coldly.

"What the fuck happened to you," I asked confused as to how the once sweet boy could act this cold. I looked around realizing that the three of us were now the main source of entertainment for our peers. 

"I thought we were together?" Harry asked his tone was eerie and it made me want to curl up into Timothee's embrace. "Now you're with the druggie," he said loudly making sure everyone around heard. And they did the whisper that was light before became louder almost unbearable and I could tell Timothee was upset. I moved my fingers down to lace our hands together opening my mouth to comfort him. He freed his hand from mine walking towards Harry.

"One she was never with you, two don't act like you know me, ever," Timothee said each word like a cut even I felt it.

"Did she tell you how we made out," Harry asked a proud smirk on his face.

"You're fucking delusional," Timothee laughed at him.

"Keep the slut I don't need her anyway," Harry said and the next thing I knew Timothee was throwing his fist towards Harry. This clearly surprised Harry as he lost his balance falling back a few steps. Timothee used that to land another punch to his nose. Harry snapped out of the initial shock punching Timothee back. Watching him get hit caused me to also break out of my trance I yelled out running over to the Timothee the same time another guy, who I didn't recognize, ran forward ripping Harry away. Harry spat out a few more insults to which Timothee just laughed at. I pulled Timothee to the back of my car away from the lingering stares of the students.

"What the hell," I yelled my voice frantic and shaking. I opened my trunk grabbing a random shirt out holding it to Timothees now gushing bloody nose. 

"He called you a slut," Timothee said lowering his eyes to his feet I smiled softly.

"It's sweet and all that you defended me, but now you're going to have a couple of days of suspension," I said a small smile on my face as I raised Timothee's gaze to mine.

"I don't give a fuck," Timothee said trying to act tough I shook my head with light laughter.

"Alright tough guy."

A/N hope u enjoyed this very cliche fight scene hehe