dix neuf

Romi:
timmy pls meet me at hogan's café we need to talk

Timmy: Nows not a good time dear.
Romi:
when is a good time!! you haven't actually talked to me in a week. please just let me help

Timmy: We aren't even dating why do u care

Romi:
why would you say that to me, i'm still ur friend

Timmy: meet me in 10
read
Timothée
I sat up in my bed, I couldn't believe that I had let myself do this again. I couldn't understand why I loved the pain, why I loved hurting the people I loved. I blinked back the tears as I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. There was no point in lying to Romi any longer, I was going to loose her regardless. And it hurt knowing that it's my fault. I knew from the start that she could do better than me. I looked down at the counter fiddling with my frail fingers there were remnants of white powder scattered loosely from the night prior. I quickly wiped it off wanting to scream, scream because it was so unfair, I hated this I hated clinging to something so toxic I just wanted help I wanted out but it always found a way back in.

I drove to hogan's which was a shitty café/diner but it was cheap and had decent food. I pulled in and saw Romis parked car. I ran my hand through my hair as i walked through the doors into the enclosing warmth of the diner. I saw her head of curls and her bronze skin which was illuminated by the golden sun. I wanted to cry because I knew I was going to loose her and I knew she was probably the best thing to happen to me in a long while. I sat across from her and I watched her warm eyes flicker as she took in my disgruntled appearance. She reached her small arm out to me and ruffled my curls she had a curious look on her face.

"what's going on?" she asked, worry was evident in her tone.

"I have a lot to tell you," I started clasping her hand in mine. "I don't even know what to say." I began with a sigh.

"It's okay Timmy is not going to judge you I understand family problems better than most," she said in a motherly voice.

"I don't have family problems going on," I blurted out "I only said that because i'm scared to tell you the truth because i'm scared to loose you," I said and I felt her grasp tighten on my hand. I avoided eye contact as I continued on "What Harry said was true, I do drugs and I am addicted and it's not something i'm proud of I want to stop I do I don't know how." Her hand loosened and slipped out and I wiped the tear that was threatening to escape.

"Why would lie to me Timothée you lied straight to my face and you know that shit hurts and I told you about my family." her voice started to rise.

"I know when I said i wasn't that was true because I had stopped then but I started using again," I tried to dignify myself.

"Timothée I cant right now you lied your a liar and that hurts me and you've been treating me like shit all I have been trying to do is help you and you have been avoiding me." I heard her voice crack and I raised my eyes to see her amber ones starting to gloss over.

"Please don't cry," my voice broke as i reached to wile her tear but she caught my hand.

"Don't touch me," she said gently but firmly "I truly wish the best for you but I really can't deal with this right now I want to help but I can't I have siblings to raise and I need to focus on myself and not trying to fix every one else, I need to fix myself." she said exhaling.

"I didn't expect you to stay," I whispered letting the tears stream down my face "I'm sorry," I croaked out. She looked at me for a long time and I looked at her.

"Goodbye Timothée," she said as she stood up and walked out the door.

A/N and i oop! i just wanted to thank everyone for the support and votes and people adding this to there lists also 3000 reads! that's so wild and means a lot so thank you all truly! I hope you enjoy and please vote and comment 😉<3