douze

Katy Perry's teenage dream was playing loudly through my room, I danced around the golden hour light seeped through my curtains my feet causing the old wood to creek. I turned my head to Timothée who was laying on my bed with a blanket wrapped around his head a wide grin on his face as he watched me. "Dance with me," I yelled through my giggles he stood up stretching his long body out like a cat before joining me in my awful dancing. He spun me around and dipped me his eyes twinkling with happiness before pulling me in for a gentle kiss. It was Friday and me and Timothée had planned to go to a party which we were supposed to be getting ready for but we got a little distracted.

"Okay okay we have to get ready now," he said breathlessly. I pouted at him before turning to find something to wear. I rummaged through my closet looking for a cute outfit holding the options to Timothée. "You would look amazing in all of them," he said with a cheesy smile, to which I rolled my eyes playfully at.

"Whateverrr," I laughed dragging out the r walking into the bathroom to change into my outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror trying to fix my messy curls and turned around taking in my petite frame with a frown. I had always struggled with my self image but have been learning to deal with it. Timothée made it easier I had realized.

I walked out pretending to strut turning around. Timothée looked at me amazed sticking up a thumb "Ya look great my dear," he giggled pulling me into a hug before kissing my cheek obnoxiously.

"Ewwww," I said jokingly pretending to wipe his kiss of my cheek. he rolled his eyes at my childish behavior, he took my smaller hand in his before leading me to his car and we were on our way to the party.

The sun had left the sky by now and we had pulled up to the house. I let out a sigh turning my head to Timmy with pursed lips. He smiled widely at me back before jumping out of the car and rushing to open the door for me. "Thank you kind sir," I said lacing our fingers together as we walked up the stairs to the house.

Me and Timothée danced around surrounded by the drunken teens. I giggled at him as he danced like a fool to a hip hop song I had never seen. We started mimicking the people around us, Timothée started to try to twerk. I threw my head back in laughter. "You look so dumb," I yelled over the blaring music. He laughed pulling me into a less crowded are where we danced some more.

"Okay my dear stay here I will be right back," he told me planting a kiss on my lips and rushing away. I sighed walking into the kitchen pouring myself a drink before I got interrupted.

"Hey Lily how are you!" said a familiar voice. I turned my head to be met with Harry's grinning face.

"Hey Harry, how have you been," I asked him.

"I've been good, who are you bear with?" he asked me innocently.

"Oh I came with Timothée," I explained to him as I watched his expression darken.

"Listen Lily this isn't really my place but I should probably warn you about Timothée," he started biting his lip with his white teeth. "Timothée uhm Timothée is a drug addict and I just thought you should know because I wouldn't want you to get caught up in something like that." It was like the world had stopped and the lights went out I took a sharp inhale of breath pushing Harry to the side and rushed outside. I couldn't believe that he hadn't told me, drug addictions ran so strong in my family both my parents were addicts and I promised myself I would never get into that world.

"Lily I'm so sorry," Harry had followed me and I felt him out his hand on my back rubbing small circles.

"Can you take me home please," I asked not making eye contact with him.

"Of course come with me," he led me to his car which I had already been in. The car ride was silent I was too hurt to say a word, I just watched as the city lights blurred to one. We arrived at my house and I offered Harry a quick thank you before walking into my silent home. I rushed to my room where me and Timothée had just danced. I leaned against the door and I felt as one tear streamed down my face followed by another until I was consumed I gasped for breath as I slid down the door pulling my knees to my chest. I didn't even understand why I cared about this boy that I had barely even knew.

Timothée🐰:
Lily where are you

Are you okay

I'm really worried right now please let me know where you are
read

Are you mad at me? hope your okay sweet dreams xx.
read