dix huit

It felt like forever since I talked to Timothee. I quickly brushed through my wild curls before just throwing them back into a bun. I painted mascara onto my eyelashes before running downstairs and kissing my sisters on the cheek and I started my drive to school. 

I walked through the practically empty halls since I had arrived so early in my anticipation, I sighed not catching any glimpse of Timothee I sat on a vacant bench by the doors and popped some headphones in. My head shot up as I saw the familiar set of curls walk in through the doors I shot to my feet quick walking over to him. "Hi," I said my grin stretching from ear to ear as I looked up at him. He turned his head to me with a forced smile the bags under his eyes were very prominent. He honestly looked like shit. I furrowed my brows "Are you okay?"

"yeah just tired," he responded quickly his eyes avoiding mine.

"you look like shit," I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the side. The smallest giggle fell from his lips.

"thank you." he looked at me for a little too long. I stared back not wanting to break eye contact first.

"okay weirdo I'm going to class" I chuckled nervously before speeding to class fiddling with my fingers.

I sat in class thinking about Timothee non stop annoying myself. I couldn't get his image out of my head I was worried about him obviously something bad was happening at home and I only wanted to help. I sighed leaning back into my chair as the teacher started talking the words going in one ear and out the other. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Lunch finally came and I sat with Naomi listening intently to her story she was telling. But my eyes kept glancing around the cafeteria for Timothee who I hadn't seen since this morning. "Are you okay," she asked leaning into my face her big eyes piercing mine.

"Yeah I'm just worried for Timothee he has been acting weird for the past few days," I explained to her with a small sigh.

"It's okay," she said placing her delicate on my shoulder with a small smile "He'll come around," she assured me. I smiled at her and nodded my head and continued to listen to her tell her story.

It was now the end of the day and I stood leaning against the railing the crisp air biting at my skin and I pulled my coat closer together. I searched for Timothee but I couldn't find him. I sighed watching my breath in front of me.

"Hello," I heard in a soft voice my head whipped to him. Snowflakes had fallen on his hair and eyelashes and the tip of his nose was slightly pink to which I smiled at him. 

"Why are you avoiding me?" I asked, "It's hurting my feelings," I said looking at him intently. He sighed softly.

"I'm not trying to I'm just having a hard time right now." His gaze was focused on his feet as his boot shuffled around the snow. 

"Do you want to talk?" I asked him reaching for his hand, his body tensed up.

"Not really," he said peaking at me. "Listen I have to go I'm sorry," he said before turning and walking away his hands stuffed in his pockets. I opened my mouth to say something, to call for him to stay but nothing came out. I groaned pulling at my hair as I watched him until I couldn't see him anymore. I felt like an idiot for even caring we weren't dating and clearly, he wasn't ready.

A|N hey yall sorry for being so inactive eek but its summer now! hope you guys have a good summer