seize

Timothée and I had layed on the couch with my siblings for a few hours before we snuck upstairs while Julian was asleep. He now layed on my bed his head resting on my lap as i twisted his dark curls. the only light in my room was the soft glow of the moon. I let out a small sigh feeling completely at peace in this moment.

"I'm happy we're talking again," he said in a soft voice. Taking a hold of my free hand playing with my fingers gently.

"Me too," I said intertwining his fingers with mine. He suddenly sat up sitting in between my legs.

"Can I kiss you," he asked me quietly taking his thin hand up to cup my face. I nodded slowly glad it was dark so he wouldn't see the blush creeping up my face. He slowly leaned in until his nose touched mine he flipped us over so I was straddling him and he slowly ran his hand through my hair. "Your so beautiful," he said slowly before attaching his soft lips to mine. His arms wrapped around my waist cradling me to him and I ran my fingers through his messy hair. His mouth parted and he hummed lowly when I slipped my tongue in. He pulled me back into the bed making me gasp in surprise. He smiled lightly into the kiss before pulling away.

"Why," I said slowly rolling off him but still wrapping my body around him.

"I didn't want things to get to steamy especially since I think I heard your sisters outside," he said smiling at my shocked face. I groaned dragging my hand down my face at the thought of them being outside. He laughed lightly grabbing me and holding me tightly to him. And eventually we fell asleep like that.

・゚: *・゚:*
I blinked my eyes slowly awake the golden sun was streaming through my sheer curtains. I let out a sigh of content as the birds chirped I looked down to the curly headed boy who's arms were wrapped tightly around me he was looking back at me his eyes were illuminated in the sun and he had a tired smile on his face.

"good morning," he said his voice rough and raspy.

"good morning," I said softly with a small smile. I slowly tried to pull his arms off of me but he only tightened them. "Timothée I have to make breakfast," I said half-heartedly not actually wanting to leave his company.

""Fine," he said sitting up trying to tame his messy curls. I reached out to try and help him. "I'll show you the real way to make crêpes," he said with a smirk.

"Okay french boy show me what you got," i said walking out of the room. Olivia and Nina were both sitting on the couch.

"Thank god we're starving," Nina said rubbing her belly. I rolled my eyes.

"Timothée is going to make you crêpes so thank him," I said playfully.

Timothée and me walked into the kitchen alone and he got out everything he needed. He slowly mixed the batter as I sat on my phone. I was so distracted I didn't even realize him come behind me and wipe a stripe of crêpe batter down my nose.

"Timothée," I gasped jumping off the counter laughing I swiped my finger into some batter and flicked it at him. He gasped in fake shock grabbing some more and wiping it down my whole face. "You wouldn't," I gasped sticking my hand in the flour and dumping it on his head.

"Lily!" he yelled bent over with laughter before he sprung at me grabbing me in his arms and pulled me into a kiss. I ran my hands through his flour ridden hair pulling myself up to his height. He lifted me up and put me on the counter his hand slowly made its way down my waist to my thigh slowly squeezing it. I bit his lip and tugged on his hair lightly and he let out a small moan which only made me pull his hair harder lowering my lips down to his jaw leaving sloppy kisses down his neck. He pulled away his eyes were a dark shade of green "we have to stop," he said looking towards the living room. I nodded sticking my finger in the batter and swiping it down his nose sneakily.

A/N

so sorry for not posting for so long! i have been so busy and rn i'm on spring break so i'm gonna try to write a lot ! <3 hope u enjoy