quinze

Olivia had been non stop nagging me for some chips so I was now on my way to the nearest Target. I was leaned over, focused on the twisty roads, It was pouring rain and it made me nervous. Finally, I had arrived at the store, I ran inside my curly hair had gotten soaked despite my attempts to cover it. I made my way to the chip aisle stopping to get the eggs that Julian had requested. I scanned the chips grabbing Olivia funyons and then searched for hot Cheetos for myself of course.

"Romilly," said a soft, shaky voice. I snapped my head to the familiar sound seeing Timothee his wet hair hung in his face. My heart lurched at the sight of him taking in his tall, lean frame. I stood holding eye contact.

"What," I said strongly tilting my head to the side.

"What is wrong, I don't know what I did to you please just talk to me," he said his eyebrows furrowing as he played with his long fingers.

"I know your secret," I spat walking towards him "Were you ever going to tell me," I asked.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," He sighed running his hands through his hair.

"Harry told me you were on drugs," I said lowly my heart pace quickened suddenly I felt like a fool I based everything on what Harry had told me and didn't even bother to look into it.

"And you just believed Harry," He said eyes widening "You were just going to drop me because what Harry Styles says, the guy whos been obsessed with you for forever." I looked away bringing my hand to my mouth playing with my lip I was so angry at myself and Harry.

"I'm sorry Timothee," I said softly staring at the white tiled floor.

"I used to be on drugs but I quit and went to rehab," He said his voice lowering to normal again. I looked at him biting my lip to hold back tears, I hated when people yelled at me and I hated myself for believing so easily.

"I'm happy you're better and I'm sorry," I said turning to walk away not wanting to embarrass myself further.

"Stop," Timothee said grabbing my hand. "Can we please be friends again I missed you," He said a small smile appearing on his mouth. I nodded rapidly pulling him in for a hug snuggling my head into his shoulder. His smell oddly was very comfortable and I never wanted to let go.

"I missed you too," I said hardly loud enough for him to hear but I could tell he did by the way he pulled me in tighter.

・゚: *・゚:*

Timothee had decided to come over and I was nervous for him to meet my family, especially Julian knowing how protective he was of me. I sighed as we arrived "I'm sorry if my family weir or obnoxious," I turned to him with a small admiring smile.

"Oh it's fine I'm excited to meet your parents," He said happily I tensed up at his words and his smile disappeared at that.

"About that, I don't live with my parents there both crackheads and my brother raised me," I explained.

"Oh I'm sorry Lilly I had no idea," he rushed out grabbing my hand.

"Your fine I know," I said reassuringly. We both got out of the car the doors slamming behind us as we made the way to my door.

"Julian," I called out my brothers name as I entered the house.

"Yes," he called walking around the corner his hands going through his curls.

"This is my friend Timothée," I said slowly, I had never brought a boy home before and I was nervous about Julian's reaction.

"Hello," He said slowly with an intense glare at Timothée. He held his hand out and Timothée quickly shook his hand.

"You shake hands, cool," Timothée said nervously. Julian squinted his eyes at him. "Sorry," I'm just nervous Timothée rushed out.

I stood watching the awkward exchange on the verge of laughter I hit my lip to hold it back. Julian started laughing loudly "Nice to meet you," he said before turning to walk back into the kitchen.